Chill with me

Reagan Pov

I stood over the hot of tea I was making, and I thought about yesterday's events

I stood over the hot of tea I was making, and I thought about yesterday's events. I smiled at the thought of Michael. I looked at my phone and decided to send a text. I texted Michael nervous as hell. Yesterday was really fun, I didn't expect me and Michael to have sex. But I wasn't mad about having sex with him. I was always scared to give myself fully to someone after Trevor, but with Michael it wasn't any fear.

I just texted him hey, something simple but not dry. I didn't know what he was going to say or if he was going to respond.

Mike Wazowski

Hey beautiful

Aw stop it 😂😂

Wassup though?

Nothing, at home bored asf

Chill with me

You want me to come over
Michael?

Why not?
I'll come over then

Ard I'll see you soon
and bring yah swimsuit

Michael what are you
getting me into

Princess just come over
*Mike Wazowski has
sent you their location*

End of text

I was already in a comfy outfit so all I did was run and go grab my swimsuit.

"Ella are you cool if I go over to Michaels?" I asked her coming back into my room where she was damn near dead sleep on my bed.

"Bitch go away" She said flipping and facing me.

"Girl this is my room." I said throwing my phone at her then walking to the bed and jumping in it and laying next to her.

"Our room." She said still with her eyes closed.

"We are going apartment hunting next week for a two bedroom." I said grabbing my phone.

"Yeah I need some space." She said jokingly smiling while still her eyes closed.

"Me too." I laughed.

"So you get dick yesterday and you're going back for more today?" Ella said yawning.

"It's not like that...But are you gonna be okay?" I said wanting to make sure she didn't need me.