Dance with Me

Michael Pov

Me, Sterling, and Chadwick had stepped out of the car outside of the club, the paparazzi got were surrounding us, so I smiled for the cameras, "Mr

Me, Sterling, and Chadwick had stepped out of the car outside of the club, the paparazzi got were surrounding us, so I smiled for the cameras, "Mr.Jordan, how do you feel about your girlfriend working with Keith Powers? Is it true she left you for him?" One had asked me, and on that note I put my peace sign down. I laughed it off because I'm not ready talk about me and my girls business. That's private and I'm not bashing anyone, I'm busy trying get my girl back.

"Aye Mike come on." Chad said, I took a final bite of my apple and then tossed in the trash real quick. We walked straight to the front of the line and the bouncer let us walk in.

"First round on me." Sterling said.

"Look no complaints G" I said laughing. We walked to the VIP and the young waitress walked up with a smile in her tight short skirt and her pumps.

"Can I take your order?" She asked them giving me a smirk and a little look clearly saying 'fuck me' I laughed and rolled my eyes, she can try but nothing is getting in the way of me and Rea.

"Yeah can we have 3 shots per person and a bottle of Pure White Henny on my tab." Sterling said.

"Yes sir." She said then turning after tapping her pen down on the small pad and walking away.

"It's a lot of fine ass women in here." Chad said.

"Then go find one boy, you been single for like 3 years." I said.

"Yeah, baby boy got his heart broke and been fucking  any and everything since." Sterling said. Then our waitress walked up. She placed the tray down and looked at me once more but I just reached for my shots. She scuffed and walked away.

"Whoever does all three the fastest wins $100 from everyone." Chad said.

"Oh easy. Me." I said reaching for the shot, I put the first one to my lips then stopped. I realized I had started getting a problem with my drinking. I placed the shot down and looked to see sterling finished before Chad. I took my wallet out and handed him a 100 dollar bill.

"What's wrong with you? You being pussy tonight?" Chad asked after taking his last one.

"Nah man, I told Rea I was gonna do better, I need stop drinking as much, but aye, next round still on me fellas." I said getting up.

"She got you big whipped." Sterling laughed causing Chad to laugh.

"Nah, just being the man she deserves." I said, they both looked at each other and the laughed.

"Whipped!" They both said laughing and rapping each other up.

"Michael!?" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see my ex standing with her best friend.

"Kailyn?" I asked in shock, I haven't seen here since we broke up. She wore a plunging lavender set and had her hair straight down her back and her best friend Makaylah wore a white two piece set with big deep waves in her hair. She had two other girls with her I had never seen before.