Met em at the club, & I said wassup pt1

Ahsia's POV

        "I don't care what you say, your going to the club!", Aleia hollered from the bathroom in her room. I groaned, "Okay!! I guess I'll get dressed". Aleia is my Bestfriend who followed me to Atlanta from Detroit. I've known her since I was 14. I got up, walked into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. About 15 mins later, I hopped out and put on my outfit. I wore a black t-shirt with an white one under it with a military jacket over it. Yes I have a weird style. I didn't bother putting on makeup, only eyeliner. I ran my fingers through my long wavy hair and threw on a grey beanie. 

        I slowly walked down the spiral stairs, I wasn't in the mood to go to the club honestly. I'm only going for my bestfriend. I walked into the garage and saw Aleia looking like she didnt know which car she wanted to drive in. When she noticed me come in, she decieded to drive the CLA250 Mercedes Benz. "Finally ya ass decided". She gave me a mug in return.

My bestfriend isn't the typical kind of bestfriend. Aleia is a Lesbian and has the "I dont give a fuck" kind of personality. She's classy but can get ghetto when she's pissed. "I'll drive", she say. The hoe always tryna stunt in my cars. I hopped in the passenger seat and we were on our way.

                Ahsia's Phone Messages

Thirstbucket aka Marshall - Hey babe

Thirstbucket aka Marshall - You act like you dont want me

Thirstbucket aka Marshall - Fuck you concieted bitch

        I've always had niggas who wanted me, none of those niggas were worth my precious time. Im not concieted, I just dont want a broke thirsty nigga in my life