Hes signed!

BEWARE OF SEX SCENE!!

4 HOURS LATER JAHRON's POV

I got signed, I wanna trick Ahsia and tell her that I didnt. I called her, "Hello?" "Babe?" I said making my voice sound like i was disappointed. "Whats wrong?" "I didnt get signed" "Come to my house bae." I got in the car and was headed to Ahsia's house.

She opened the door and gave me a big hug. "Your amazing babe, his loss.. He couldve had a new gifted singer."

AHSIA's POV

Your amazing babe, his loss.. He couldve had a new gifted singer." He just moped around. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom. He went into the bathroom and came back out with an white sheet of paper in his hand. "Whats this?" He just smiled. The paper said "Welcome Jahron Brathwaite!" This ass lied to me.

I pushed him on the bed and he couldnt help but laugh. "Give me a kiss" he instructed. I got on top of him and began kissing him. The kiss was long and passionate. He began taking his shirt off without breaking the kiss. I started touching his packs with my hands, i guess it turned him on. Still kissing, he took my shirt and bra off.

He flipped me on my back and began grabbing and sucking my breasts. I let out a small moan. "Let me know if im hurting you okay?" I nodded. He slowly kissed down my body. He made it to my panties and took them off with his teeth. He played with my clit and i couldnt help but to moan. "Ooo, that feels so good." Once i started to get wet, he stuck his fingers in. "Go faster babe." He picked up the pace. "Lay down bae" i told him.

He smirked and did as i said. He slid his boxers off. My eyes widened. He chuckled. I grabbed his penis and started jacking him off. "Damn bae" he moaned. I spat on his penis and started sucking it. I started off slowly and only sucked the tip. "That feels so fucking good" he groaned. I started going faster and started sucking the whole thing. He started guiding me by putting his hand on my head, my eyes were on him the whole time. When he wasnt expecting it, i stuck the whole thing in my mouth and he released a loud groan.

"How'd you learn to do that!?" I just smiled.