pt 2

Sorry that the last chapter was so short, I didnt notice. I promise they will be longer ;]

                                                Ahsia's POV

        We arrived at the club and it was bouncin'. When we walked in The Weeknd- Drunk In love was on. That's my shit, so i started rocking my hips back and forth walking to the bar. I noticed a guy with dreads watching me. I get that alot.

        "Would you like a drink?", the bartender asked with his eyes on my lips. "No thank you, but I would like you to stop staring at my fucking lips" He walked away slowly, I could tell I scared him. YG- Just wanna party came on and i knew that was Aleia's favorite song. I looked up and she mouthed "I'll be back". 

        I decided to go use the restroom and on my way to the restroom I noticed the dreadhead who was staring when I first walked in. I looked and he gave me a sexy smirk. I walked intro the bathroom and there was two girls standing in the mirror fixing their makeup. "Jahron is so sexy man, I've been trying to get at him" The chick was ugly, I could see why he doesnt want her ugly ass. I walked out and the girls gave me a stank look.

        I walked out the bathroom and bumped into the dread head boy. Why does he keep popping up. "Sorry Ma, I didnt mean to knock you off your feet" he said laughing. "Corny ass pickup line" He chuckled. "I'm Jahron, whats your name?" I looked up to see a fairly tall brownskin dread head. I must admit, he's very attractive. "Ahsia", i said shyly looking down at the ground. "You dont have to be shy cutie" He helped me up off the floor and helped me wipe the debris off my butt. "What the heck?! You don't know me, dont touch my ass!" "ooo,fiesty." I couldnt help but chuckle.

        "There's a smile!" he said. There's something about this guy, I barely know him and he makes me feel special already. We walked back to the front of the club, where we sat at the bar. "So Ahsia, I would love to get to know you. Can I have your number?" "How dont I know that your some type of rapist or abusive jerk?" "Ma, You can trust me.. I wouldnt do anything to hurt you. Im not that type of guy." He handed me his phone and I entered my number in. "I'll make sure I text you" He said before walking away giving me a wink. Gossh what is he trying to do to me!

3 hours later, Jahron's POV

        All I've been doing is thinking about Ahsia, theres something special about that girl. She looked at me like i was some bumb ass nigga, no female looks at me like that. So I know she's something special. I was at the studio working on my song Ron Cater. I was contacted by Drake and he's thinking of signing me, I hope he does. I drove home in my matte black range rover and layed in bed. Perfect time to text Ahsia. 

                                        Jahron's Messages

Me- Hey Ma

Ahsia- Jahron, Hey!

Me- Happy to talk to me I see.. what ya doin

Ahsia - Just a lil bit & nothing bored

Me- Can I come thru

Ahsia- Moving pretty fast but sureee...

        Dang, shawty letting me come over already... I wont try nothing I promise.