I got something special for ya

Ahsia's POV

Jahron really knows how to sing. His voice sounded so peacfully singing Let it Rain. I just learned that his stage name is Partynextdoor. After he come out of the booth he said "Hey beautiful, go home and get dressed in something nice, I got something planned for you."

What does he have planned. I pulled out my phone & called Aleia. "Hello?" "Come pick me up please." "Im on my way."

Few minutes later Aleia was there to get me. "Take me to Lenox" I got out of the car and walked into the mall. I headed to Neiman Marcus and got myself a tight black dress and black red bottoms. I headed back home to get ready.

I went into my room and took a long hot shower. When i got out it was 4:36 pm and i had to meet Jahron at 6:00pm. I put on my makeup & wand curled my hair. I then put on my outfit and finally headed out. I decided to drive my black matte Range Rover like Jahron's. I pulled out my phone and called Jahron, "Hello?" "Im on my way." "Okay, see you then ma."

I arrived at the beach and I saw Jahron dressed in a black tuxedo, he looked so nice. "Hey ma." he said giving me a hug. "Hey". He grabbed my hand and we walked down a red carpet until we were at a table right off of the beach. "This is so nice" he just looked and smirked. He pulled my chair out and went over to his chair to have a seat. A few minutes later an female waiter came out and gave us both steak, lobster and mashed potatoes. It was really good. I looked up to see Jahron staring at me. "What?" "I have something to say..." I nodded my head. "Ahsia...you are way different then other girls from the past. You look at me like im some bumb ass nigga, noone ever looks at me like that. Most girls are thirsty for me, but you arent. I need a girl like you in my life... Your the girl of my dreams. Will you be mine?" I was so shocked. All this for me? This guy was something special too. "That's so sweet, of course I'll be yours." He started smiling from ear to ear. "Wanna come to my house?" he said. I nodded.

I hopped in my car and followed Jahron to his house.