A Tale of Bull

Um, yeah. I randomly had an idea to write a little story from Spain's bull's point of view. While I was writing, my brain randomly decided that the bull was extremely smart and used biiiiig words. :)

~~~~^~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

It was like any other day, he supposed. It was sunny and warm, and that one annoying human with the strange hair was yelling at my master. Like I said, a typical day.

The angry yelling and shouting of human profanities were getting tiresome, so I hobbled away, hoping for some calming solitude. I found myself hidden within the tomato plants in my master's garden. I like to spend my time here, usually. It's most often quiet (If that one loud human wasn't in it.) and there was lot's of food and a nice view. Luckily, my master doesn't mind if I eat the tomatoes, as long as I don't eat too much.

It appeared I had fallen asleep in the garden, because when I look around, the stars are starting to appear in the sky, and master is calling my name. Slowly, I stand up and make my way towards his voice. When I come into his line of sight, he throws his arms around my neck and says something in Spanish: "Buenas noches."

He than goes inside, muttering something about France or Prussia visiting tomorrow. My ears flatten and my tail swishes, that France was as annoying as the loud human. Also, Prussia was even louder and annoying than the both of them combined. I decided to sleep some more, if those two were visiting tomorrow, I probably wouldn't get any silence like I had yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~

My leg twitched, starting to hurt from something repeatedly poking it. When my eyes open, I notice the pale human crouching by my side, poking my hind leg with a sharp looking stick. He says something to me in another language, I assume it's German, and then laughs. Narrowing my eyes, I stand up and snort, glaring at him. I snatch the stick away from him and he practically leaps up, sprinting out of the door of my small shed. I charge after him, grunting loudly and angrily.

I hear France laugh and say something like, "I told you it was a bad idea, mon ami!"

Prussia then tripped over nothing, sprawling out on the dew-covered grass. I'm about to step in his ugly face when master walks out of the house, wearing no shirt and looking as if he had just woken up. He walks up to me and gently nudges my shoulder. I move out of his way and he helps Prussia up, asking him what happened. Angrily he mutters that I attacked him and than stomped over to France. Master pats my shoulder and tell me, "That's a load of bull, eh?"

~~~~

That was quite short, wasn't it? Oh, well. I like writing about Spain's pet bull, because I can give him any personality I want, really. lol

Like I said, I do take requests, so if you have one, don't hesitate to tell me~! :3

Tell me what you think! Please comment and vote~!

                                                                              ~Kaira of Dark Thunder