3

Shit fina get lit
Tayk:

ive been here a week...mir is still a dick and malak and the other dude who he shares a rome witch name is trae hes nice but malak and me pretty cool...hes my only friend on the team..

i walked down the stairs to the kitchen in my basketball shorts and my socks my home etire.most the time..we had spring break..malak and trae would be going home i dont know about mir.

"aye flower boi dont touch my fucking fortnite game "trae yelled to malak  as he poured his honey nut cheerios and i laughed 

"hes packing?"

"yep..and hes been wanting to play my fortnite..fuck that im on his ass"

"fruit looop" i said digging in the fruit loops throwing a handful at him

"your on his ass hm hm?" i laughed humping the hair as he was laughing spiting out milk 

"fucking childish" i heard a deep voice.mir.

"aye nahmir why you gotta stick up your ass?" asked trae

"unlike yall faggots ion like shit up my ass" he grabbed the fruit loops off the counter shaking some into a bowl.

"who the fuck ate all my cereal?!"he yelled huffing

"its some in the bowl so you just ate it all" i laughed getting smart

i was then pushed into the fridge forcefully.causing me to groan in pain.

"malak get down here" trae yelled rushing up the stairs to malak

"fucking getting smart fag"

he yelled licking his lips.my eyes traveled to them i wanted to kiss them.

WHEN THE FUCK  BECOME THIS

"ackkk" i was choked i began blinking hard at nahmir..but Is it bad this turned me on, i began feeling myself grow and cussed.if he dosent let go..he'll fe-

"move your fucking hand off me fa" NOT MY HAND.. he let go pushing me away his eyes traveling down to the bulge in my shorts,i gulped running up the stairs to the bathroom closing the door  to be met with a naked malak.

"yo bro get ou-bro your hard" he held back a chuckle.i huffed opening the door to see nahmir.he looked at me then malak

"bro can i fucking shower in peace he covered himself wit his hands

"this faggot just creeping on everyone huh? im telling coach"he said walking away. i then began to feel my face dampen i ran to the room i was put in when i came locking the door.

i was crying and fully hard all cuz that dickhead.

wost day ever. i stayed in bed all day coverd up with the covers

nahmir:

i admit it was sexy seeing him wit my hand around his neck..him all vulnerable but i would never let anyone know i purposely wear protective boxers around him so i didnt get embarrassed by my dick liking a guy.

it was a few hours later...i decided not to tell coach..that would be wrong he is from across the world or sum shit..

i sat on the couch as lak and trae came downstairs..at least they have family to go home to..

"aye were out bro" trae said hugging me then malak hugged me slapping my ass "gay bro" i laughed..

"your like my brother shut up" he laughed as tears started to form  in my eyes...i thought about my dad dieng and my mom dieng forcing me to move here and live with my uncle

"bro weel be back..you got your uncle here" malak held my face wiping away my tears.

i nodded maning up pushing him back "ight go for yall miss yall plane" i gave em a hug once more

-

i walked up to my room opening the door witch didnt open easy.i frowned  grabbing the key from the top of the door unlocking it.

taymors head poped out the covers he had a red nose and he took his earbuds out getting up wit his cover walking to the door.i huffed.

"im sorry"

"you told coach its alright ill be gone soon with my faggot ass" he said mocking me

"fuck man i said sorry..and here" i walked to my dresser pulling out his playboy magazines i found in his pillow...they were play(boy) magazines 

"you-took-my-shit" he became angry dropping the things in his hands snatching the magazines  throwing them to the bed as he tackled me and began hitting the fuck out me i felt a sharp pain in my lip then started hitting him back switching us me on top hitting his face till he grabbed my hands"uhhhhh fuck let go" i riped out his grip grabbing his little afro box hair slamming his head in  the floor about 4 times till i got tierd and sat there my hands in his hair hunched over our faces inches away with us both breathing heavy. i watched his chest rise up and down like a second after mines almost syncing,then..

i kissed him.

he didnt move at first but then he kissed back his braces  colideing witch my busted lip,i winced but kept kissing him. i felt his hands on my waist.i began rocking my hips feeling him poke me causing him to groan in my mouth.

what the fuck was i doing.nahmir does not get fucked...but fuck it

i released his hair siting up on him right as i began to grind harder.

i trailed my hands down his chest stoping at the top of his abs witch were clenched so hard you could grab them.

he groaned loudly his breath hitching at the end.we made eye contact then me realizing what i just did and got off him blinking hard grabbing at my dreads. i looked at him as he sat up on his elbows.

"what the fuck was that!"

"i-i dont know y-you-"he studerd out

"uh! im not gay" i yelled pulling on a shirt and hoodie walking out the room and the house completely 

4/19/18
*faygo*