10

nahmir:

i watched from down the hall at my locker as geneva passed out papers to nearly everyone at the school

i shook my head putting my spanish book away grabing my socil when i closed my locker looking back in the direction of the curlly headed girl tay was walking out of the bathroom causing geneva to bump him and drop the flier in her hand.

her minions were holding most of them.

i began walking to them to talk to my boyfriend..that i ofc had to keep secret.

geneva made a shocked face about to screem then seeing tays face.smiling brightly.

he smirked back.

WHAT THE FUCK

i saw him wink and bend down for the paper as the halls cleared.

she grabed onto his sholder leaning in to whsper in his ear.

now im mad.

rolling my eyes i continued walking as i aproched them she pulled away giggling  as she walked away.

tay was smiling to himself till he saw me.

"pffffffft" i began laughing.

"nahmir.."

"save that shit,you a hoe just like that hoe you was just talking to yall deserve eatchother" i brushed past him walking into my class.

that i hated going into becuase of it being so close to the  bathroom.

-

i sung lowley to myself in the shower to anything on pandora wch was dont by bryson tiller.

realising how bitchy ive been acting lately and turned off the shower reaching my hand out grabbing my towel off the bar and  drying off mostly before opening the curtins stepping out.

when my head rose from wrapping my towel around my waist i almost fell back.

"taymor get-the-fuck-out.nearly made me die" i growled at him looking at him fx his chain in the mirror. as i turned off my music.

he had on some ripped jeans with a black studded belt supreme boxers showing as he had his shirt layed flat on there tolite cover.

"why tf you getting cute?" i asked kinda bitchy so i changed my voice "where you going nigga?" i said my voice back dark

he turned to me and i seen his pants hadda bulge that was being tugged down by the belt.

"its a party tonight..that girl geneva..she invited everybody...now god put on clothes nahmir,now" his demanding tone made my dick twitch and i stumbled wear i stood.

pulling my lip between my teeth gaining composer walking out with him.

"you left your shirt" i mumbled as he closed the door back.

"we dont gotta iorn im letting the steam from your shower iorn it.yo momma ian never did that?"

i shook my head sitting on my bed in my towel watching him lotion his exposed chest.

god..hes made me gay.

i bit my lip seeing his bulge that was slightly softening.

i wanted it.

i wanted to touch it.

touch his skin..his smooth carmel skin.

"nahmir" he said he was now standing infront of me.

i shook my head my eyebrows widening.

"wh-" his fingers found my chin.

"stop staring you have a boner." he dropped my head and i seen my erection that was fina slip from the fold of the towel.

i cuped my hands over it pushing it down.i stat now like a kid that had to go pee.

he chuckled at me.

"you coming to the party or what?"

"y-yea get out so i can dr-"

"beat your meat? okay" he said walkint to the bathroom to get his shirt pulling it on before stepping out the room compleatelly

i let my dick go fast ripping the towel off exposing my body.

"fuck" i gripped myself.

-

*faygo*