8

I hate life :) nothing makes me happy anymore...my family is so dead to me i late life.
Deppression tho ion show it 😪

Them was bars.
*faygo*

Tayk:

i walked down the hall  to the kitchen seeing uncle/coach larry at the table.

"hey.you seen the boys tay,im calling a family meeting" he asked i shrugged shaking my head

"but i can go check for trae and lak..nahmire went to see his sister..kodie" he sucked his teeth

"ive told him to stop messing with that girl shes nothing but trouble..just go get the boys" i nodded walking up the steps passing me and nahmirs room turning the corner,i was going to knock but fuck it.

when i walked in my eyes grew wide.

malak was sleeping on traes chest both the curly headed boys hair was wild;sheets covering the lower half of them..trae being taller his feet dangled off the bed some.

i decided to close the door back and knock...there's like no parental advisery warning anywhere malak is...let alone anyone educated in this house.they sure didn't seem like jock meat heads but low-key were.

days coach would come home were more peacefull.

i knocked on the door low-key loud.

"trae malak time to get up..coach wants us for a meeting!" i yelled at the closed door.

hearing ruffling and stumbling foot steps as  they rushed to cover up the scene i jus witnessed.

then the door swung open to reveal malak in some basketball shorts.

he ran a hand threw his curls."a meeting what about" i peeped side veiw and saw trae making the bed then spraying fabreeze as he walked to the door fully opeing it pushing past me and malak.

"what's up traes ass?" i asked

"shit idk dick...pft.not my nigga i don't care" he said with a eye roll walking down the stairs.

-

it was now late afternoon,coach ordered pizza,3 boxes.one for him one for me and nahmir then trae and lak.

he took one to his room as did everyone else.

the two curlyhaird boys foughtover having to share with one another..when by the looks of it yall shared more than pizza last night..so...........but not foe me to know.

i sat alone with the big box of pizza now on my third slice watching the door.as keys giggling were heard.

then in came the devil himsel.

he wasnt speaking to me for what i pulled the other day.

"uncle boaught pizza..for us to share" i smiled holding up my half eaten pece.

he glared at me"not your uncle." then walkng to me as he put his dreads half up half down snatching the box.

"aye i said share S-H-A-R-E" i grabbed iit back

"i donr C-A-R-E" he speled out yanking the box back jus to set it down again.i didnt bother fight back this is stupid.

"why are you mad about that one tease still mir,i mean if you acted riiiight youd get toco" he cut me off i was gripped up by my hair.bringing back memories of how he did me in the locker room bathrooms..our first encounter.

"listen here,im 18,your 14.if i wanted to fuck.you think idk let you do it to me.you must have forgotten cuz ive been being sweet." he groweld whispering into my ear,instantly i was hard.

"im daddy taymor" then he walked awy not forgetting the piza box.

i held my pizza in my hand unknowingly. then slamed it on the table.

the fuck.im daddy.

-

mir looked interested in his phone when i walked in. his head snaped to me.

"aw you fina beat your meet to you playboys again" he teased as i flufed my pillow.

yea i was hard but i wont give him sadiisfacton,even tho im younger.im surely smarter.

"shut up.like god dont know you probaly beat your meat after i left"

he grew quite.

wha i thought.

-
*faygo*