☾01

hello!! thank you for being interested in my new book with fan chengcheng!

i know, another book with him, but i really wanted to write it with him.

i hope you like it! please vote and leave some comments :)

▲ ▽▲ ▽▲

aria wu pov

I stare at the crystal clear water that the fountain concealed in its walls. Some splashes out, escaping the forever cycle, but in the process of escaping, it evaporates into the ground.

"Seems we're late," Ziyi mutters as Xukun leads us up the stairs and into the school. There are some posters hanging in the walls about school activities like the soccer club, tennis club, etc. Lockers line the walls and are in better shape then the last school I attended. Overall, it's pretty clean.

"This is your class, Z-Shui," Xukun struggles a second while pointing to a door we come to a stop at.

"I hope you did that on purpose," I sigh looking between the two of them.

"Of course I did. I'm not a rookie," Xukun nods throwing his school bag over his shoulder before getting serious. "We'll meet on the roof for lunch, yeah?"

"I'll see you three later then," Zhenghao nods and the two of us walk down the lonely hall as he enters his class.

"Should we walk you to class," Ziyi asks after a couple moments.

"I'm sure you'll do it anyways. You're both too nice," I tell them and Xukun lets out a small chuckle. Xukun and Ziyi are far too nice for their own good.

"Maybe."

"No, you are," I tell them when we come to a stop in front of a door. This would be my classroom. "Possibly why so many of our co-workers think you like them."

"Ah, yes, that's a flaw of mine," Xukun agrees with a easy smile as Ziyi's eyes glance behind me then come back to mine. "You should head inside. I'm sure Shui was scolded for being late on his first day."

"Probably. I'll see you later then, brothers," I sigh and they nod with small smiles before pivoting and walking off. "I hate playing new kid," I mutter to myself while turning towards the door of the classroom. I take in a breath of air before knocking on the door enough for it to be heard. I turn the knob and push the door open and without a doubt, there are students now staring at me.

"Oh. Hello, you must be our new transfer student," the teacher says and I bow before entering and closing the door behind me. "I'm Mr. Li. Go ahead and introduce yourself to the class."

I nod and stand beside him as I look over the classroom. There's twenty students present in this class, more boys than girls.

"Hello, I'm Wu Yingyue. Nice to meet you," I bow and hear murmurs from the class.

"Yingyue, you can sit beside Zhou Fei. Zhou Fei, raise your hand," our teacher says and a girl with light brown hair raises it beside her face.

I do as instructed, still feeling eyes fall onto me. My seat is in the back inside of the aisle while Fei sits on the outside near the back door.