☾04

▲ ▽▲ ▽▲

aria wu

Fan Chengcheng.

During the week he would avoid me which wasn't too hard considering the fact that I hadn't talked with him much at all. I would sometimes catch or feel him looking at me, but I'd act as if I didn't feel it because maybe he's embarrassed. It hadn't gone around the school that I rejected him, not that I would make a big deal about it nor would he. I'm happy it turned out that way, I wouldn't want to ruin his reputation.

When he asked me out I couldn't believe it. I felt horrible when I turned him down. I didn't full on reject which I probably should have, but I don't think I had the heart to...or maybe it was something else. I always found myself drawn to him when I was looking over the class at times. It's strange, but there's something about him that makes me wonder. Maybe it's because all the girls in class have crushes on him or maybe it's because everyone tries to befriend him since his sister is Fan Bingbing. Either way, it must be difficult to trust people.

Speaking of Fan Bingbing, she's coming to the pop up auction tonight in the city. Escorting her will be her fiancé, but other than her we don't know anyone else on the list unless they're going under a different name.

We're on our way to the auction now and we should be there not too early and not too late. It took me a while to get ready for it since I didn't have any help, but I think I'll be fine. The dress I got is pretty simple I just had to get it trimmed because of my height, but it's a black gown with straps lined with diamonds. The dress has a slit going down the right side exposing my leg which also makes it easier to move. I paired it with strapped black heels and a white fur cover up. The outfit had to be somewhat expensive since we're playing rich kids. For my hair I did loose curls and braided some of the hair out of my face if I need to move around which I don't doubt that I will. For my makeup I did a full makeup look with silver and black eye shadow and red lipstick.

This isn't the fanciest event I've been to, but it easily ranks as one of the most.

"People are arriving already," Haohao says through our ear pieces that he usually gives us on missions so we can stay in contact. They're smaller than the eye can see so it's convenient. He also wired the earpiece to mess with metal scanners so we can get any weapons we need undetected. He's one of the youngest engineers in the agency, but he's also one of the best since his father is the greatest of them all and he took after him.

"How many," Ziyi asks kicking his feet up on the seat across from him. The director sent over a limo which the boys are taking advantage of. Xukun is eating all the candy, while Ziyi was messing with the lights and music.

"There's about twenty inside already, but more are coming in."

"We'll be there in five. Keep an eye out," Ziyi nods.

"Do you think our guy will show," Xukun asks throwing a box of candy to the side acting serious now. "I mean they have these sorts of things all the time so why show to this one in particular?"

"Legend likes woman and he certainly likes artifacts so maybe there's a certain artifact that he wants from here," I speak up fixing the cover around me. "Haohao, can you pull up anything he'd be looking to get in particular?"

"I'll check the system."

"I just think he wouldn't show up himself. It's more like he'd send his monkeys out to do the work for him," Xukun shrugs falling back into his seat. "Unless it's not him showing up and it's just bait."