Chapter 28~ Please, stay...

Ally's POV
"COLE!" Everyone shouted. I laughed and said "Cole you can't fish in that it's a park fountain!" I was dead. Next thing I know he comes over with a homeless guy who is creepy AF and says "look what I caught though" "AHH!" I laugh screamed and ran over to Julia...  Oh Shit!

Julia's POV
"Julia I can't live with that. You just need to stay away from me ok?" Wyatt said tearing up and he continued with "Julia... Why am I even living you don't love me and you never will, I'm killing myself and you can't do anything to stop that except love me and you don't you love Jack and that's ok because I'm ending my life anyways so have fun with Jack and all your friends. I love you Julia and I hope you have a happy life. I'm gonna go home now..." "No stay." I said and grabbed his hand. "Wyatt PLEASE! Stay." I begged. "Juli-" he replied. "No Wyatt please stay!" I started to cry. "You can't make me sta-" he said and I cut him off and kissed him. What am I doing?! I didn't pull away though. "What the actual fucks?" I hear someone say and we stopped kissing.

I looked over and saw Ally. "Umm so did you guys make up or..." she said. "Oh umm..." Wyatt said. "Ya know what I'm just going to walk away and not tell anyone about this. By the way Julia, your brother caught a homeless man... in the fountain... with a stick." Ally said and walked away weirded out.
"So are you still going to kill yourself?" I asked Wyatt. "No, that's all I needed, I just needed you to love me and now I know you do. I know you're with Jack and stuff so have fun with him and we can just be friends." He said back. "I am so glad to have you in my life." I said and we hugged then went over to everyone else.

"Cole, you can't just catch people in fountains with a stick, that's like... not ok!" I said to him.

Word count- 360