Bonus 2

(It's been just about forever since I updated, and this part might not be as majestic as the other parts. Also, I'm using a semi-dead meme. So, I guess there's my fair warning.)

     You finally escaped the esophagus. However, something was different. Gordon was still with you, so that couldn't be it. No, there was a noise. It sounded somewhat familiar.

     "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DOOOOOOOoooooOooOooOOO, ALL I DO IS SIT AND SIIIiiiIIGH!!!!", A voice yells.

You just realized that you and Gordon landed at Wal-Mart.

Of course.

You could hear Gordon say some audible trigger noises under his breath.

You two moved closer to see the child producing the noise.

"EWWWW!!! IT'S A BLONDE BOI NOT IN THE BLONDE BOI ZONE!!!", you find yourself screaming.

Everyone looked at you weird, especially Gordon.

"You can't say that to a kid!" Gordon whisper-yelled.

"BLONDE JUSTIN BEIBER!!" Lucky you, these words keep streaming out of your mouth.

"WANNABE JACOB SARTORIUS!!"

Mason (le blondie) stood there silently, staring at you.

There is now an awkward silence.

After a few moments, Mason smirks.

"Gordon, my fake father, I'mma finesse ur girl X3 !!" Mason purrs.

"No u." Gordon says.

Mason is getting closer to you.

"Gordon, say it three times."

"Why?"

"Idk, it works with Dora."

Gordon clears his throat. Mason is two feet away from u now.

"No u
No u
No u."

Mason stops.

Because it worked, Dora somehow appeared next to you, demanding money.

"EWWWW A wannabe bowlcut!"

Dora looked triggered by your insult.

Mason and his fans continue their previous activity of consuming lettuce.