Caught Red-Handed | Namjoon

It had been a long and stressful day at school. You had discarded your backpack by the door the second you got home and opted to instead brew a cup of tea, snag some cookies, and settle in your nice and warm bed with your laptop.

You were treating yourself because it was Friday and the weekend after midterms, you definitely deserved some sweets and relaxing time. After changing into one of Namjoon's oversized shirts and leaving just your underwear on, you climbed on top of the fluffy covers to pull your computer onto your lap with a sigh of content.

As your computer turned on and the internet began to load, your hands grasped your mug where you took a long sip and allowed a cookie to fill your mouth. The combination of the treat and the warm beverage caused you to hum lightly as you opened up tumblr and began to scroll absentmindedly.

You followed mostly BTS blogs due to the fact your boyfriend was a member and he was basically what made your world go round. He was somewhat familiar with the fact you had a blog, but he didn't entirely know that it was dedicated to him as well as some of your favorite girl groups.

Sometimes you would show Namjoon some funny post someone made about his band or him and he would laugh, but something you never ever told him was what you did when you were a bit lonely.

It was a bit of a pathetic resort that you read fanfiction, but due to the fact he was so busy and his fans knew him quite well, it was a substitute that worked in your opinion. You noticed that one of the blogs you followed had uploaded a Namjoon scenario that was smut and you couldn't help but allow your cursor to hover over the "read more" tab.

You sipped your tea as you read the story and imagined it in your mind, getting quite sleepy halfway through. It definitely wasn't that the situation wasn't captivating enough, it was that you had only just finished midterms and were quite tired.

After focusing so much on tests and now reading and picturing this scenario, it was making your brain overwork itself. It also didn't help that your radiator was so warm and your tea was very relaxing.

Your eyelids were beginning to close as you curled up and placed your mug on the table next to your bed, a yawn escaping your throat as you began to breathe deeply and fall into a slumber.

*A couple of hours later*

You woke up to stiffed laughter and an unfamiliar presence on your bed. You slowly lifted your head up while rubbing your eyes with a closed fist, adjusting to your new surroundings.

The blackness outside the windows told you that it was a lot later than prior to when you were awake and the soft chuckles beside you alerted you that Namjoon must have returned home.

You opened your eyes to indeed find the familiar bleached hair and dimples protruding from his dangerously handsome face. A smile immediately lit up your face as you crawled closer to him and settled in his lap, beaming as he pressed a few kisses to your right cheek.

"Babe, what have you been reading lately?" He asked with a hint of a teasing tone hidden within his voice, resulting in your eyes to widen and your heart to practically stop beating.

At first, due to the sleepiness, you had no clue what he was talking about. However, right in front of you lay your computer and the passage you were reading prior to when you fell asleep, projecting itself proudly for Namjoon himself to read.

One of his hands rested on the mouse-pad whereas the other one was beginning to massage your thigh and move upwards, both of you knowing the direction in which it was headed. Your face was burning bright as you covered it and shook your head, much to the entertainment of Namjoon as he burst into a fit of laughter and shut your computer, now providing your body with the company of both his hands.