Party | Kim Taehyung

I start twerking and I feel someone behind me holding onto my hips. Looking over my shoulder I find fucking KIM TAEHYUNG?!

To drunk to care I find myself grinding against him.I smirk when i feel his hands pulling me towards his body even more, making me feel his growing boner.

"What about we go upstairs and have some alone time?" he whispers as his grip tightens on my hips. Turning around I drag my hands up from his waist, to his chest and finally his neck. I stare at him and I almost moan at the look he's giving me.

I quickly nod and he leads me upstairs

We walk past all the drunk dancers and up to one of the empty rooms. Opening the door he slams me against the door closing it in the process and he starts attacking my neck leaving bruises as he sucks down to collarbone.

Coming back up he attack's my lips, his tongue licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. Denying him his hands go from my lower back to my ass gripping them and messaging them roughly making me gasp.

He takes that opportunity to slip in his tongue into my mouth tasting me. His hands go to the back of my thigh and he murmurs "jump" and I do.

Locking my legs around his waist I can feel him growing the more we make out.

He walks over to the bed and puts me down. Grabbing the hem of my dress I stop him. I get off the bed pushing him down to sit while I put on a show for him

I turn around so my back is facing him. I then slide down my dress, leaving me in nothing but my matching bra and underwear. I can practically hear him growl at me.

Before I can even turn around I'm suddenly on my back against the bed. Trailing his kisses down my neck he reaches under me in unclasp my bra throwing it somewhere in the room. Taking my right nipple in his mouth bitting and sucking the tip sends me arching my back towards him.

His other hand grasp my other tit and roughly messages it. He repeats this with the other until both are aching.

Lifting my legs putting them on his shoulder he licks between my folds.

"Fuck Taehyung" I moan as I weave my hands through his silky mullet.

Without warning he plunges two fingers into me moving them in and out slowly.

"My names not Taehyung baby girl, not tonight, it's daddy." His voice drops lower.

"F-fuck daddy! Please go faster." Feeling me release closer. Complying to my wishes he adds and other finger and goes faster.

Not satisfied with my little moans he starts abusing my clit. I practically scream as this countinues as my organism comes to an end.

Taking off his clothes he positioned his hard cock on my now dripping wet pussy. He teases me by rubbing his cock against my folds.

"Fuck just put it in already!" I whine

"Tell me what you want baby girl, what do you want me to do?" He whispers in my ear before bitting the shell gently

"I want you to fuck me so ducking hard I can't walk for the next-"

Before I could finish my sentence he suddenly thrust deep inside, clearly making me scream a moan. Shit. I knew he was big but long as well?!He's practically stretching me over my limits. Something Suho couldn't do at all.

"Fuck y/n your so fucking tight" he groans as I tighten around him. He puts my legs on his shoulder as his hands are on each side on my head.

When he's all the way in, he gives me a wink before pulling out only to leave the tip in before he thrust back in full force. My hands go to his back racking my nails along his back making long red scratches all over his back. He groans as he continues to ram into me.

"Fuck baby you're so goddamn tight, it almost hurts" he groan as his hips kept on banging agains mine. I moan in reply. At this point I can't form any words Since I'm still sensitive form my first orgasim

"Ahhhh... Tae .. Taehyung i-i'm gonna" i moan as my eyes lock with his. His deep brown eyes fwith lust.

"Hold it in a little more for me babygirl. It'll feel like heaven I promise " with that said. He went even faster, deeper, so hard i thought i was going to pass out.

At this point tears are streaming down my face. Dammit my make up! Pushing that thought away I feel Taehyung twitch in me signaling his release.

"F-fuck babygirl come around my cock like the dirty slut you are." He groans as he thrust become sloppy but fast

With that final sentence I come all over him as he thrust one last time before releasing his seeds inside me.

He catches he's breath before he falls next to me. Feeling I bit cold I get out of bed only to come back with his shirt on me. Smiling he opens his arms which I gladly accept.

Snuggling into his chest we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Vote and comment please!
This chapter is from my other book called "House of Cards" it was originally supposed to be named "50 Shades of HIM" but idk y'all can pick the name. If you could please check out the other book!