5 of us | JK Jin Jimin Tae Special Chapter [1/2]

[A/N: Anyone else a fan of him? ^^]

*brr brr* you hear your phone rang. 
Your best friend Emma messaged you

„y/n! What are you and Jin up to today, since it's valentines day". You completely forgot about valentines day...fuck, you knew that Jin wasn't romantic at all, but still it's valentines day and you really want to surprise him.

But how?  You called Emma. She picked up saying "Why do you think I'm messaging you? I can't talk right now..."

"Then why did you answer? Emma, you need to help me, I didn't know that today is valentines day..." you sighed and so did Emma. 

"One day you're going to lose your head girl" she said, "What about a lovely dinner at your favourite restaurant?" 

"I don't know...everyone's going out for dinner. That's kinda lame, and you know that Jin and I aren't romantic..."

You can hear another sigh coming out of  Emmas mouth. "Hm...I forgot about that...oh...ooooh...y/n, you know what?" Emma got super excited, you could hear that from her super high pitched voice that kinda hurts your ears. But you just love that about her.

"You do remember that you bought that super hot lingerie last week, right?"  "Oh Emma...see that's why I love you so much...you think Jin will like me in that stuff?"

Jin and you have been together for over three years now, but sometimes, and really only sometimes, you get kinda shy around him. He loves that side of you but you just don't know whats going on with you.

"Bitch, he would looove it. I mean, who doesn't? I would do you, if I would be into women. Just put that sexy lingerie on and send him a steamy pic." 

"Hm...I'm not sure about that. But I never wore it before. You know what? I'll just give it a try...who doesn't want to see his girlfriend in sexy lingerie, right?" 

"You got it, babe. Tell me all about later okay? Gotta go back to work now. Love you, byebye." Before you could say anything she already hang up. 

You're layin' in bed and try to find a flattering position *snap* you took a photo and it doesn't turned out bad at all.

That black lingerie made of lace and a little silk did the whole job on your body. You never felt and looked so sexy before.

You've sent this teasing pic to Jin. He immediately answered you

Jin💕
"Fucking hell baby, I'll pick you up in 30 minutes. I have a huge surprise for you...and that is not just the one in my pants ;) leave that lingerie on. We have to see that in person. xx" 

We? Probably a typo, you thought. Now you got a little nervous but excited to. What will the surprise be? Jin isn't usually someone who would surprise people. 

You just put on some smokey eyes and curled your hair a little to have some nice waves. You were feeling and looking hot, but also still nervous.  You got another message from Jin

Jin💕
"I'm waiting outside, babe"

You hurried and put on your red coat and your favorite pair of heels.  There he was, looking like a fucking god.

He leaned against a black limousine with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He smirked when he saw you and kissed your forehead

"You look beautiful, baby. Just how we like it." You smiled at him.

"So, what's your plan for today?" you asked. His eyes darkened at your question but the smirk never leaves his face. He came closer to you and got down to your ear