Gang shit | Hoseok [1/2]

[unedited: it never is anyways..]

Your POV

"Fuck you!!!" I shouted, " I never needed you anyways! Always hoeing around with fake ass bitches who are practically plastic!"

I slammed the front door and began walking aimlessly.

Stupid Jin always cheating...
It's not like I need him..

Tears started running down my face not even trying to rub them away. I pull my phone out and call my bestfriend yoongi

"What the fuck do you want? It's like 5 pm! I'm trying to sleep."

"Oh it's nothing..... it's not like Jin and I broke up...it's not like I'm not dying inside ."

"Told you he wasn't good for you but you know you NEVER listen to me. Since your single become the hoe you've always wanted to be!!! Expect your not plastic."

"Yeah...YEAH BICTH YOU IS RIGHT FUCK JIN. LETS ALL BE HOES TONIGHT!!!!"

"Except for me and jimin. Cuz unlike your ex relationship we're actually GOALS BOO."

"Fuck you yoongi. I'll come to your place and we'll start this shit."

"That's my y/n. Just climb through the window too lazy to get out of bed rn."

And with that he canceled the call. I whipped my tears and started walking to yoongis house.

(Time skip *jins windshield whipper laugh*)

This bitch knows I'm not athletic and he suggests to climb a window?! Fucking great...

I finally made it to the window and climbed in. And when I say climbed in I mean just face planted gracefully into the floor.

I sit up and rub my nose. Looking up I see yoongi with his phone directed at me. My eyes widen and get up to snatch the phone but fail anyways.

"Ok ok enough let's get you hoed up for tonight and probably the rest of your life!" He claps his hands and smile at me.

I roll my eyes and go to his walk in closet. If your wondering why he would have girl clothes it's because I leave most of my stuff here. I mean like that's what's his house is for... and the food as well.

I'm looking through the closet and find something that both of us don't own...

I hold up the outfit and show it to him.

"Why is this here?? Not that I don't like it it's just that I never bought it and your... not into 'that' kind of things."

"Bought it for you just Incase this happens."

I pout my lips and nod. Putting on the outfit I look at myself in the mirror

 Putting on the outfit I look at myself in the mirror