Chapter 11: Shut up. Ugly.

"Line up!" the Devil Maestro shouted.

I flinched at his tone and lined up on the 4th line.

My stomach churns as I wait for his following words. I have a  feeling that this will not go well.

"You all know that the academy tests its students through battle simulations similar to what you experienced in the entrance exam. Today, you are going to go through that again, the headmaster decided that there will be a surprise battle simulation among the freshmen classes in the afternoon. The class which is going to be last will only eat porridge for one week!"

After the Devil's announcement, series of complaints followed after and I'm one of them.

"Porridge?"

"One week?"

"We definitely can't lose..."

When I heard that the losing class will only be eating porridge for a week, I can't help but feel faint what more of those from the noble families.

"Haaaa~ So this is the reason why my stomach is complaining," I muttered to myself as I pat my stomach.

If I remember correctly, the book describes the porridge as a bitter medicine.

Urkkkkk... This... I hate bitter things...

I searched for the figures of Lin and Sig only to find them on the frontlines.

Ughhh... I miss them already.

This situation made me realize that out of the three classes, the class that has the most disadvantage is...

MY CLASS.

"This is bad. Really bad. My Love is in Class 2. Chestnut and Prince are in Class 1."

"Hey" someone called from the side.

"Ugh... The outcome... Who won again?" I asked myself while trying to remember.

Why is it that every time I want the important details my memory starts to become hazy all of a sudden?

"Hey" someone called.

"No matter what, the class has to think of a strategy."

"Summers! He's calling you!" Someone urgently whispered.

"Aliya Summers!" A loud voice called my name.

"Yes!" I snapped out from my thoughts.

My voice came out louder than I expected and it was unexpectedly the Devil who called.

Sh*t!

"In front!" He glared at me.

I was the last person on the line and I feel the whole class staring at me as I walked the aisle...

Ahem!

I mean the gap between the 4th and the 5th line towards the Devil who's waiting at the end.

"Faster!" He said impatiently.

I hurriedly walk to the front and now I'm face to face with him.

I glanced to the side and saw Sig standing beside him. While at it, I sent him eye signals and speak through telepathy.

"What did I do?" I asked him

"Guess what?" Sig teasingly said.

"Sig!!!" I complained.

"What?" His eyes clearly kidding.

"Do you want me to fry your brain?!" I shouted mentally with no time to kid.

" okay! Okay! Calm down jeez! He wants you---"

I felt a devastating aura coming from the person in front of me making me cut the conversation with Sig and cower like a puppy.

"You have time to fool around? Run 50 laps around the academy! Come see me when you're done! Go!" He said with arms crossed, clearly irritated.

"Yes, sir!" I obediently replied and jog away from them. I glanced at Sig and glimpse at the broad back of the Devil.

Just what the hell did I do?!

After 2 hours of hellish run...

"Haaaaa! Finally done!" I said while I huff and puff towards the bench.

"This! What did I ever do to deserve this?!" I complained loudly after I slumped into the bench not minding the surroundings and closed my eyes.

"Tsk! More than this, I even skipped lunch!! I'm so hungry Ahhh-!" 

My drama was interrupted by someone who flicked my forehead.

"Ow! Who dare-" my jaw dropped.

The person just flicked my forehead again.

"Shut up. Ugly."

The f*ck?  

The additional words turned me into a stone and crumble to pieces.

"Excuse me?" I said with a forced smile clearly devastated from what the person said while trying to be calm and maintaining a mob character aura.

"UGLY" 

#&$&S#IT!! Let me fry your brain!