Chapter 1

SLAP!

The slap resonated on the battlefield.

Flashback

White orbs surround me while I walk through the darkness. The scene change when I try to touch one of the orbs and what I saw next amazed me. Is this what you see in the afterlife?

Stars all over the sky, the full moon shines bright tonight and I feel the dirt under my feet.

Wait.

Dirt? And why am I getting poetic even though I'm so bad at it?

"Where am I?"

I look around to see the white orbs accumulating, forming an image. The image then turned into a deer staring into my eyes.

The deer walk away and stopped to look back like it wants me to follow. Nothing to lose, I move my feet and let it guide me.

...

"-!"

"She's waking up!"

...

I woke up to see faces I don't recognize. I tried to get up but failed.

"Shhh... Rest for now, will you?" The woman helps me lie down.

A man wearing white coat entered the room while I stare at them all, confuse.

"Good morning, I will be conducting some test to know your condition, is that alright?"

I nod my head in response.

A series of test was conducted and it says I'm alright. Proceeding to the last test, the man asks me with concern.

"Lastly, do you recognize the people around you?"

Again, I look at the woman, the man, and the doctor, my eyes already telling the answer.

"No..." The woman looks sad, tears streaming down her face while the man comforts her.

...

I am in a wagon right now while they try to explain everything, my identity, their identity, and this place.

The man was quiet while he drives and the woman tried to explain the situation. Apparently, I am their daughter and they are my parents, we are an ordinary family, no noble status and all. As to why I'm in the hospital, they told me that I am in a coma for 2 weeks due to the incident that happened at the royal palace. I try to ask for the details but they refuse to tell. That was the day the old Aliya Summers fell into a deep slumber after all.

 That was the day the old Aliya Summers fell into a deep slumber after all

*Aliya Summers*

To summarize, I am me but at the same time, I'm not. Same name, same body but in a different world called Pandeia. An RPG-like world where people have powers which run in the blood of the nobles. We, commoners, don't have powers and if we do, it does not par to that of the noble.

Anyways, I'm reincarnated in this world, and what's more? It's the book I was irked to close in my previous life.