Levi X Modern Reader

This is a modern setting story welp enjoy

It was your first day in 7th grade and you made about three friends but they where just friends, you where more of a loner and follower than a leader and topdog. You hwere always seen as a lower class person, somebody you can walk all over and use. Until you started getting a back bone and you became the bad guy. "Can't wait to get out of this shitty school, with all these shitty people and these sitty ass teachers." except that was what you thought at first until you made about some new true friends.

grades

8 - Levi Rivalle , jean , reiner , Ymir ,

7 - Eren , Mikasa , you , Kashiki (me XD)

6- Sasha , connie , christa , Armin

Teacher

Hanji (Health class, school nurse)

gym teacher

Erwin

  You made alot of news friends and grew a crush on Levi, He was like you, Loner, but he was no follower he made sure he was a leader. That is what you loved about him. How he took charge, and was a leader, he was athletic two, and likes some of the bands you do. and then you made a best friend, her name was Ari but she likes being called Kashiki, she's totally Anime obbsessed, she's acts like Sebastian Michealis from black butler and always tries to help me get dress at gym or carry my plate at lunch, she was surely weird, but we became good friends, or best-friend.

~~~ at lunch~~

  "___ you gonna eat that?" sasha motioning towards your ham sandwhich. "Nope i'm not gona eat it, you can have it sahsa." you started to hand her the sandwhich until a hand cut you off and a person sat between you and sasha. "Hey!!" sahsa yelled at the person who sat between us and it was non other than "Levi!!" you said in shock. "___ you need to eat your own food, and sasha starts packing more." Levi said and sasha just crossed her arms and turned her back towards Levi. "Oh umm thank you Lev-" you where cut off by a pair of warm lips. What felt like hours lasted only minutes. Gasp and chairs scooting was heard. "LEVI KISSED ___!!" some girls yelled. "NOOO!!" some other girls."EWWW!" some otehr people yelled but Levi ignored it and for ever comment he would deepen the kiss untill he broke the kiss for lack of oxygen. "____ i know i only knew you for one school year but some how fell in love with you, your eyes charmed me, your smell is intoxicating, your face shines bright, your smile opened a new chapter in my depression, you showed me what happiness is, and now i wan tto be there for you and your happiness to come and follow." you started to cry. "Ohh Levi, I love you too." you siad as you hugged him, he hugged you back. "Um, young mistress shall I get you a glass of iced tea from your arizona can?" Kashiki questioned. But then you pushed away her face to enjoy your moment of true love with yours new hun Levi.

AUTHORS NOTE

OH MY FUCKING GOD IM SOOOO SORRY FOR IT BEING SO SHORT, I WA SRUSHING AND FEELING LAZY SO ENJOY....

KASHIKI: i AM ONE HELL OF A BUTLER

LEVI: AND i'M ONE HELL OF A  'FRENCH' KISSER.

KASHIKI: WANNA TEST THAT THOERY? -RAISES SUGGESTIVE EYEBROW-

LEVI: YOU ON PRETTY GIRL.

-CLOSES CURTAINS- ~~~~~~~~~ <3