Jock Levi X Emo Reader

Readers pov
Its my 2nd year in High school meaning I'm in 10th grade. My Name is (Y/N) and I'm sorta a outcast to society. I always smile but behind it is just self pity. I see today's society as a nuisance. I just wish God could just flood thee Earth again and start over but sadly won't happen because he told Noah he would never flood the Earth again.

"Sigh-  Another shitty  day at school." You said as you walk through the front double doors of the building. You had a few friends but they were just people you hung out with nothing special. But then your heart started to have a feeling it shouldn't have had. You of all people had to have a feeling like this you thought over and over as the star quarterback of the school walked past you in the halls. He was one grade ahead of you. His black raven hair, his steel blue eyes, his body structure, EVERYTHING about made you nervous. But sadly he was not your type. He was popular where you well you were just there wasting space.

His name was Levi Ackerman. He was every girls dream guy. But now he was yours. You knew you could never have him, He was to good for you and plus that bitch of a cheerleader Petra Ral is always with him. (I have nothing against Petra and fully support Levi X Petra... okay maybe just a lil bit of dislike nvm ) She always had the guys wrapped around her finger And just like I said she was a bitch. She Had to have the best of the best, so that meant Levi was probably on her list of dicks to fuck. "Hey (y/n) could you be a doll and tell My Levi dear to sit by me at lunch please.." she said batting her lashes at me like as if. "Why should I?" My British / Irish accent hinting in my question. "Because I'm asking nicely."  This bitch "Ugh fine Damn!" You stormed down the hall and on your way to the football field where Levi was practicing with the team. You watched as they tackled each other without hesitation. It was kind of funny because Levi is known around the school as a clean freak. He even stays after school to help the janitor clean. "OI! Brat why the hell are you here?" The man you thought about usually asked you. So that's what his voice sounded like. "Must I repeat my self?" Levi asked with hint of annoyance then one if his team mates came over and draped his arm around Levi's neck and pointed at me "Levi is the sophmore givin you a hard time." He asked this man almost looked like Levi in Hairstyle beside the curly part of it and the cravat. "No Alou she was just leaving correct?" both males staring at you waiting for a response. "U-Uh n-no Petra just told me to tell you to sit next to her during Lunch." you said the last part quietly because you knew the intentions of why Petra asked Levi to sit with him at lunch to one Annoy you and two to get with him because the funny thing is you and Petra are sisters.

   It was lunch and everyone was eating Petra was hugging someone from behind and the person was not ammused nor approving of her actions. It was Levi as you got closer you had to drop off Petra's Lunch money because she always forgot it. As you walked over to her she noticed you and smirked as she hugged Levi tighter  until he put a hand on Her arm to make it look Ike he was enjoying himself instead of trying to release her grip on his wind pipe. You had heart broke and anger and other things in your heart. You gave Petra the money and stormed out of the room with your lunch and sat in he courtyard eating your lunch alone as perusual and under the old oak tree the school had.

  That bitch always gets what she wants why couldn't she go with Oluo he always had the hots for her or the team captain Erwin or some weird guy. But. NO! she had to have hte guy everyone else wanted the guy I wanted. She always did this though every guy i had crushed on she would steal from me or any guy who was crushing on me she would do hte same make sure i was alone and unhappy. Then infront of everyone she would act like the fake bitch she is and act like big sister of the year. Me and Petra live alone, our parents died in a plane crash and now I live with Petra in her apartment complex. She stayed back twice so she is 20 years old. She failed sixth grade and 10th grade. But for me I haven't failed a grade yet. 'YET' I'm not saying i'm some super genious or anything.