Chapter Four

As I wake up the next morning, I realize Ryleigh stayed the night. "Aw. Crap.." I mumble. I carefully get up and go downstairs to make breakfast for Ryleigh and I.  As I prepare the eggs, bacon and sausage with hashbrowns to cook, the sound of bacon grease popping makes a very homey sound. 

Ryleigh comes downstairs right as I'm plating our breakfast. "Mmm. This smells amazing!" He says, rubbing his hands together. I sit beside him and we both quickly eat our breakfast and head upstairs to get me dressed for school. I choose skinny jeans and a t-shirt. Adding my trusty sweatshirt on over my 'I'm not bossy, I'm the boss.' Tshirt. Ryleigh's jaw drops when I finally turn back to him. 

"What?" I ask, chuckling. 

"Your body is... wow. You dropped a lot of weight!" He says. "I'm impressed." 

I laugh. "I am, too. I'm proud of myself. I'm just glad I got through it and reached my goal." I say. 

Ryleigh laughs and pulls the bottom of his shirt up and I could swear my mouth started watering. The abs on this boy.... Mmm god. I start blinking, "Damn." I say with a quick shake of my head to clear my thoughts. 

"Yeah." He says. He drops his shirt and my head stops spinning. 'Thank goodness.' I think to myself. 

"Impressive." I say, grabbing my school bag and walking down the stairs to go meet up with Kyle. 

"Oh. He stayed. You sleep okay?" He asks. 

"Yes, jerkwad. Lets go." I snap.

Ryleigh laughs, unphased by Kyle's teasing. He grabs his keys, kisses me and leaves in his car. 

"You don't need to be a jerk, Ky." I growl, throwing myself into his car violently.