Chapter 9: The Past

Chapter 9: The Past

It was never easy for me to live a normal life. I was born as the second heir, and has the potential to rule the next generation. I was treasured, and loved.

Bawat puring natatanggap ko ay para lamang sa pamilyang kinalalagyan ko, I was only considered as a display of the family. Everyone would bow down their heads and plead for only a child conflict because of my family's reputation, they forced they child to say sorry as they won't on their way.

I never liked how people act towards me. The only persons I trust is my family. I was five back then, playing by the garden with my brother Kian. We were happy, playing with mom and dad. I was born later than my brother, he was fifteen back then. Malalim na ang gabi noon, nang makarinig kami nang kakaibang ingay mula sa labas nang bahay.

Magkahawak kamay kami ni kuya nang sinundo kami nila mama sa aming kwarto. Sunod sunod ang putok, bakas ang pag aalala nila mama. Habang papababa kami nang hagdan, may mga taong nakaitim at nakamaskara ang humarang.

" Kian, Arya tumakbo na kayo! Ngayon na! " pagsigaw ni mama sa amin. Dahil sa takot, napaiyak ako ayaw naming mahiwalay kanila mama at sa isang iglap sunod sunod na pagputok nang baril ang umalingawngaw sa buong bahay.