Chapter 24: Training Day One

" You've gotta be kidding me! " I can't believe this. The hell I'm training with people like this.

" I've been waiting for this moment to spend time with you son" nakangiti niyang wika.

" Tsk, enough I'm not gonna get through with this. Enough with your acts dad" mariin kong tugon sa kaniya at tiningnan lamang siya. I can't believe my own tutor would be my father, for all people why him?

" That's not how we raised you, Havier" wika niya.

" I don't care " aalis na sana ako sa training room ng bigla siyang magsalita muli.

" If your gonna leave and continue to be a brat your gonna mess up everything for your friends as well. Especially Arya. " aniya.

Tsk, I had enough of this bullshit in one day. What's with this fuss anyway. We have important things to do than this.

" If your thinking of finding Arya for the time being you can't, and if you fail here I can't have you leaving this house again" aniya.

" What?! That's not your concern and I don't need your permission to leave this house" asik ko sa kaniya, nakita ko lamang siyang bumuntong hininga.

" Your not the only one with a tutor as we speak. Your friends they're in the same situation as well. Like for example Law and Maxine, their tutors would be their own parents. The twins, same as the other two. Rasher, despite his look he's pretty compatible with his chosen tutor his father. And Van, but I guess you already know whose his right " pagpapaliwanag niya.

" Havier, I want you to focus on your own training. I want you yo give it all you've got, you want to help your friends right. Protect them and to spend more time with them, then make this happen. I don't care if you would hate me for all eternity but I will not stop here to help you" aniya. I couldn't help but finch my fist. Nangingibabaw sa buong kalamnan ko ang galit, I despite him. No one really cares about me in this family, the only person did was Arya. She accepted me for who I am, she never asks for my past, she never once brought it up. That is why when she lend me her hand and ask for my help as her family I didn't refuse it, I was glad I made that decision.

" Fine, I just have to defeat you right?" asik ko.

" I see, if that's as easy as it's sound my son " aniya.

" Enough dad, you was never been proud of me why don't we cut this act of yours" with that our fight begin with intense of exchanging fists. Things would not change no matter.

_______________________________________

" Have you made up your mind?" iyan ang naging pambungad sa akin ni Kian ng pumasok ako sa kaniyang silid.

" I have my reasons for doing this" mainam kong tugon sa kaniya.

" I see " sabay tapik niya sa kabilang balikat ko at ngumiti. I have to do this.

" Let's start"

________________________________________

" Hindi ko inaasahang ganito kalakas sila " panimula pa ni Maxine. Inaalalayan ko siyang makatayo mula sa pag ataki ng mga magulang namin.

" Take it easy, Maxine can't handle this kind of attacks yet. You should know this" aniko.

" That's why you haven't improve. Are you sure to be taking your time? Sa lahat ng ka grupo ninyo, isa ka na Maxine sa pinakamahina pagdating sa hand in hand combat. You can't just relay on your sniping skills, baby" pagpapaliwanag pa ni papa.