03: "Want to bet?"

Song: Bibia Be Ye Ye by Ed Sheeran

"Hey penguin." I greeted Harry as I sat down on a chair by the table he was sitting at. His emerald green eyes looked up at me and he smiled brightly. He quickly put his phone in his pocket and ruffled his hair.

"Hey Asia, you came!" Harry commented and I grinned nodding my head and playfully winking at him. His smile dropped and he opened his mouth and he looked as if he was panicking. I frowned and wanted to ask what bothered him, but as a blush crept on his face, he beat me to it. "I uh, didn't mean it like that!" Harry stumbled over his words and I thought back, grinning when I realized his 'mistake' in phrasing his words. I shrugged it off and he seemed to calm down almost right away.

"So how are you on this fine day, Asia?" he asked and I grinned at him. "I'm actually pretty amazing, how about you?" I asked him and he smiled, telling me that he was also really good. I was about to ask him why he was at this camp, but the waiter came so we ordered our smoothies. Harry ordered us some strawberry and banana milkshakes and I thanked him.

"So Asia, what brings you to this camp?" Harry asked and chuckled, explaining to him that I had wanted to ask the same thing before I replied. I told him that I just needed a break from my family and school and that this was exactly where I could get it and my parents were satisfied because it was safe. He told me he was here with his football team, the South-side Lions and the purpose of the trip was to bond, to train during the summer and to prepare for their matches but also enjoy the beautiful seaside. 

The waiter brought us our smoothies and for a moment we both tasted them, but then a question popped in my mind and I couldn't resist the urge to ask it. "You have to relive one day of your life forever. Which day do you choose?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows but smiled nonetheless.

"That's a bit random, honestly but I think I would either relieve the day I joined the football team, or yesterday." Harry answered and played with his straw, avoiding eye contact when he mumbled the second part of his sentence. He looked up with his gorgeous green eyes and when he saw me confused, a cute giggle-like  sound escaped his pink lips. "It's not everyday I bump in such cute girls such as yourself." he explained and it was my turn to blush, and believe me when I say I blushed, hard. I was about to smile and thank him for the compliment, but I felt a tug on my arm.

I glanced to my right and was face to face with Millie, on of the younger girls from our camp. She was the daughter of one of my trainers and I smiled brightly at her, greeting her. Her face lit up ash she smiled back at me, her dark brown eyes already looking at me pleadingly and I knew she was about to ask me something before she opened her mouth.

"Asia, can you please come and play dodge-ball with us?" the little 6 year old asked me and I smiled, ready to say no to her because I was with Harry, but the brown haired girl did the puppy eyes and my heart almost melted. I glanced over at Harry who was slowly sipping his smoothie and curiously observing me. I raised my brows at him and looked at him apologetically. I had no heart to say no to Millie, but I also didn't want to leave him. An idea popped in my head.

"I can, but can Harry join us too?" I asked and Harry choked n his smoothie, coughing afterwards and made me and Millie giggle. The little girl looked him up and down, and I could feel her thoughts processing on whether she will let a stranger join us or not. It was my turn to give her the puppy eyes and she reluctantly looked at Harry, who now recovered and smiled brightly at her. She nodded eagerly and I smiled widely, thanking her and telling her we would meet her on the court because we still had to pay. I pulled out a 10$ bill and was about to go pay, but Harry just returned to our table and told me we were good. He assured my protest that it was his way of saying sorry for all the times we bumped into each other and I would have bickered with him about it more, but Millie took our hands and pulled us after her.