The other introductions + sorting

HARRY

I gasped in shock. The founders? Wow. Hogwarts' founders stood where they were, without the slightest movement. The next two Demigods were a set of brothers named Travis and Connor Stoll. They were sons of Hermes, the god of thieves and they promised to be best friends with George. After them was an earthly looking girl named Katie, a daughter of Demeter. After her was a son of Apollo, Will Solace, who had a blinding smile and was the camp medic.

Then came a petite looking girl. She had long, dark hair that was braided in a long braid. She pointed at Pansy Parkinson and muttered an incarnation I didn't know. Hermione gasped. Suddenly, Parkinson turned into a black pig!

"Hi. My name's Lou Ellen. I'm a daughter of Hecate. That's right, the goddess who started the wizarding population. I went on a quest to gain my mother's pride and she rewarded me with higher powers than most of my half-siblings." Lou said, as she muttered another incarnation. Immediately, Pansy Parkinson turned back into the pug-faced girl she was. I groaned and heard other pupils doing the same. Turning around, I spotted everyone at the teachers table supressing their laughter as Professor Slughorn raged about it.

Professor Mcgonagall stood up. "It's time for the sorting! I guess our founders can help!"

The founders walked in front of Percy. Hufflepuff said, "Hey...I saw you! When you came to the River Styx, that is." Percy fidgeted under their gazes.

The founders closed their silvery eyes. Gryffindor shouted, "He should be in Gryffindor! He's so brave, after all."

Percy walked up towards me.

"Harry. Harry Potter." I said, shaking his hand.

"Hi." He replied, with that American accent.

He turned his eyes back to the grass patch, where Annabeth was being sorted.

"You and your siblings usually go to Ravenclaw..." Gryffindor said, scratching his chin. "but, considering all that you've done...Gryffindor it is."

Soon, everything was a blur. Thalia got Gryffindor and we cheered. Nico got Slytherin. The Slytherins looked pretty scared though. The twins got Gryffindor too, much to the delight of George, who decided to do his last year at Hogwarts with us. Katie and Will got Hufflepuff and Will flashed a blinding smile. Lastly, Lou got Slytherin. The Slytherins looked like they were cursing their bad luck.

Soon after singing the school song, we finally left for breakfast.