Introductions - Thalia and Nico

HERMIONE

Annabeth was totally making my day. After she took back her knife, Malfoy looked like he was inwardly sighing with relief. Then she headed beck to Percy who gave her a small peck on the lips. Why can't he see that he should be with me? Wait...what? I'm totally happy with Ron! Too many romance novels over the holidays...

The next girl had electric-blue eyes and spikey black hair. She wore punk/goth make-up and a black "Green Day" shirt. The only things spoiling the whole punk attire were a silver parka and a silver circlet on her head.

"Hi," she started, "my name is Thalia Grace. I'm a daughter of Zeus and the Lieutenant of Artemis. When in battle, I use my shield, Aegis, my bow and arrows and my powers."

Thalia tapped a bracelet which I had not seen before and immediately, it turned into a shield. Everyone recoiled at the sight of the carved on head of Medusa. Then, Thalia took aim with her bow. A silver arrow shot out and hit the Slytherin banner smack in the snake's eye. Poor Slytherins...not like we pity them. Then, Thalia did something even more impressive than Percy. She held up her hand and...boom! A bolt of lightning hit the lake.

"Show off..." Percy muttered.

"I heard that kelp head!"

"Yeah, yeah, pine cone face."

Wow. The Demigods sure had some weird nicknames for each other.

Then, a shorter boy stepped up. He was dressed in black. He wore an overly big aviator jacket and a skull ring. He looked kind of...gaunt. "My name's Nico di Angelo. I'm a son of Hades. I can control ghosts and summon the dead. When in battle, I like to use my Stygnian Iron sword. Percy - swing at me."

Then Percy took a ball point pen out of his pocket. He uncapped it and...viola! A sword replaced the pen. It was bronze, unlike Nico's which was black. Percy swung at Nico's sword and some sort of energy was sucked into Nico's sword, making it glow black. Percy immediately ran to the lake and immersed himself. I was wondering who would dry him but then he came our completely dry!

"This sword," Nico continued, "can 'suck' the energy of people who hit it. Let me now demonstrate what I can do with this energy."

Nico struck the ground with his sword. A tear ripped the ground as four figures appeared. I gasped. "That's..."

Harry continued, "Godric Gryffindor, Salazar Slytherin, Helga Hufflepuff and Rowena Ravenclaw."