Breakfast

Yesss! Finally could update!

ANNABETH

The sorting was cool. Very cool. When Rowena Ravenclaw swished her ghostly wand, You would see your life flash by. All your memories, feelings. Your knowledge, relationships. Everything.

I shuddered when the memory of Luke flashed by. But when it reached the underwater kiss, I couldn't help but smile. We did a good job didn't we?

"Gryffindor!" I heard Godric Gryffindor say. I must have been too caught up in my thoughts...

Ahh well. I walked to where Percy was and laid my head on his shoulder. Together, we watched the rest get sorted and then sang the school song.

~*~

"Harry, do you think you could bring us on a tour before breakfast?" I asked, after he had returned from speaking with Professor Mcgonagall.

"Sure, Annabeth, right? Mcgonagall just told us to lead you around school. Don't worry, we'll be in time for breakfast." Harry said.

~*~

"Moving staircases... talking paintings... Room of Requirement? Whoa, just whoa... imagine what I could do to Olympus with this knowledge..." I mumbled to myself, making a mental note to edit the blueprints.

Next to me, Percy, Harry and Ron were shaking their heads lightly, though Hermione looked deep in thought too.

"Typical Wise Girl," Percy muttered. "Making me think of math even though it's summer."

I smacked him upside the head, causing the others to laugh at us.

~*~

When we reached the grand hall, everything else we had seen dulled in comparison. The grand hall was... with a lack of a better word, grand. Everyone was eating merrily and enjoying each other's presence. Not to mention that Connor and Travis had found a new best friend.

Beside me, Hermione gasped. "They changed the tapestries!"

I looked around. There were many tapestries of the different gods

and goddesses all pasted around the room. Not to mention, a giant hearth could be seen at the main entrance. Lady Hestia sat at the edge, contentedly tending to the flames. Wow. They really made Hogwarts inviting for us.

PERCY

"Alright, enough looking around, I'm hungry!" Ron said beside me.

Hermione playfully smacked his arm. "Ron! You know that food isn't served yet anyway!'

I rolled my eyes, catching those of Annabeth's. She flashed a smile at me and we walked together, hand in hand towards Gryffindor's table.

Whispers could be heard, gossip no doubt. "That hottie...Percy was it?" "He's with that girl...bet she's a real bitch."

Annabeth squeezed my hand. No doubt she heard them too. Oh well. There goes the brilliant idea of squashing them like pulp.

I kissed Annabeth lightly on her cheek as we sat down at the table, secretly marking her as mine. They guys would know. I'd rearrange their faces if they did something to her. The girls... hopefully they won't torment us...

EDIT: Edited some chappies.