05 | distractions

park jimin's point of view

6.00 a.m

"do you believe in reincarnation?"

it was the first question i ask for kim namjoon, our alpha, who was sitting in front of me. he was enjoying his pumpkin soup with his favorite silver spoon.

curiosity filled my head.

his hand froze as he answered, "well... there are some scientific pieces of evidence that support the existence of reincarnation." kim namjoon trusts science more than feelings.

i took my phone out from my pocket and googled the signs of reincarnation. i wanted to know so badly.

is she being reincarnated?

seokjin came and sat next to me. the butler served him the same breakfast he served to us.

"jin-hyung, have you ever met the same soul in two bodies?" i inquired.

jin looked up to the ceilings, thinking what to answer, "i have never in five centuries of my life. by the way, what's wrong with you?" he asked me. his face showed me that he was concerned.

"i think... i just met her."

"fuck you! that's impossible, stop dreaming you wazzock." namjoon cursed.

"i swear i saw michiko with my own eyes."

namjoon threw a fork in my direction. i wasn't fast enough to dodge it so it hit me. i know he missed it on purpose, he never misses. the fork scratched my left cheek, leaving a scar. i massaged it gently, feeling a red liquid came out of it. it was my blood.

"god damn it jimin! stop your bloody imaginations! one more time you mention her name, your head is the next one i hang on the wall, right next to the lion's." namjoon stood up, he slammed the table and left the two of us.

hyung, little do you know that lying to the person i care the most felt like committing suicide. i don't know i've seen the reincarnation of her or the ghost of her.

hoseok and taehyung came. the laughter they made turned into a frown. maybe because the noises namjoon made, "what did i miss?"

jin shook his head and ordered them to sit down. i felt the vibe was getting awkward. i took my car keys and stood up. "i'm going to school, bye."

and right before i left, the oldest grabbed my wrist as he whispered, "it's okay... i believe in you."

i almost forgot that he could read our feelings.

jin-hyung has the most sensitive heart among us and he could read the expression deep in our heart. he will know complicated feelings like the anger and jealousy deep down, even though we only feel something a bit. he understands people's feeling with his touch.