23 | downpour

cha seoyun's point of view

it was a lucky wednesday.

i and shinjae were so happy when we knew we were going to have p.e with sana's class. getting physical education with her class means i got to see park jimin in gym clothes playing sports too.

when i spotted her, i dashed my way to her and circled my arms towards her shoulders and shinjae. we walked to the field together.

every step i took, every detail of park jimin i could study. he was playing basketball 1v1 with kim taehyung. he looked like he was so good at it, taehyung could not even touch the ball. he waved when he looked at me and i replied him with a wide smile.

i was so happy to see him.

i wonder why?

a whistle was blown producing a loud sound from it. in the middle of the field, there was a gorgeous young man who stood 185 cm tall. he was taller than namjoon, i supposed.

he was gigantic. with the smirk formed on his face and the long hair of his, he looked like he won the hottest teacher award at this school.

he was wearing a white shirt with adidas logo on it and black training pants also the latest nike's training shoes.

i pulled my girls' hands to the middle as i grinned to sana, giving her a sign to hit him up.

"good morning class 2-a and 2-b, my name is chess lee. i'm going to be mr. hwang's substitute teacher."

and he smiled.

i swear his smiled literally wipe the entire universe more than thanos killed. it made the girls screamed and literally made every girls' heart stopped beating.

"holy shit, he has a nice butt." sana blurted without realizing how loud her voice was. shinjae covered her mouth when the teacher's gaze was on three of us.

"he has ocean blue eyes," i whispered to them.

"before we start our lesson, does anyone has a question?" he placed his hands in his training pants' pockets.

the fucking bitch jiyeon raised her fucking right hand, and he pointed to her way, letting her speak, "how old are you, mr.lee?"

he giggled, "i'm 21." he has bunny teeth like jungkook.

taehyung, who was standing beside me, put his hand on his chin when he asked, "you have an odd name mr.lee, what's the story behind it?"

"my mother is irish and she met my father when he was playing chess. anything else?" he brushed his golden hair with his fingers. shinjae had to hold sana's body so she won't fell to the ground.

"holy shit, he's a fucking foreigner." he has such a ken-barbie face. i would not believe if he said he did not do plastic surgery. he looked like 2018's james dean.