35 | games to play

cha seoyun's point of view

"p-please-"

i begged for mercy when he choked me with his hand, making me hard to breathe. he had been locking me up in the school's bathroom for the past two hours, compelling everyone, even his brothers, to stand still and act like they saw nothing. 

he raised his eyebrows up before he let me go, "don't you try to text jimin again. i'm a royal siren, i could tear his arms apart, you know?"

"wanna see it in front of your eyes?" he stretched his arms slowly as he stood up. i held his trousers tight to prevent him from moving further, "don't."

"then give me your phone."

i unlocked my phone with my fingerprint before i slowly turn it to him. he scrolled through my phone as he breathed the cigarette on his hand, "why are they so many photos with jimin?"

he came again to me after he threw away the cigarette, "you should take one with me, kiss my cheek."

"what?" i stared at him in confusion, he looked me deeply in my eyes as he compelled me, "kiss my cheek."

my body couldn't move an inch, i couldn't think straight, all i could do is obeying to every word that came out from his mouth.

he placed his arms around my waist as he took the photo of two of us, posting it on instagram story, "do you have a syndrome or something? why is it so hard for you to obey me?"

i didn't have the energy to answer him, i could only look at him in a desperate way, hoping for help that wouldn't come, "ah, talking with you drain my energy. you should buy me food now."

i quickly stood up and bowed in front of him. thinking of the bread everyone had been talking about, "what flavor-"

"who said i want bread?" he took his matches to turn up another stick of cigarette. he exhaled out in front of my face, making me cough several times.

"seafood buffet at hotel zeus would be nice."

yoongi drove me out of school. we skipped the class without no one noticing. not sana nor shinjae, notice my absence.

i was zoning out in the middle of our lunch. i could hear my phone vibrated several times in yoongi's pocket. park jimin possibly had already noticed of the odd.

"eat before i feed you with my dick," yoongi commanded clearly. i finally took the fork and tried to chew my meal, even though being here- even smelling his mint scent from a meter away disgusted me.

"i know seojun always feed you salmon," he slurped his oyster in such as a way before licking it clean as he stared into me, "be grateful baby, you're born in this era. in joseon dynasty we only eat kimchi with rice every fucking day. thank god i was already a siren back then."

from distance, i could hear some ladies talking about us, two teenagers in uniforms, who are eating a five-star hotel buffet in a school hour. i couldn't move much, having the thought that one of them must be seojun's friend, and my face is so much recognizable.

"everyone shut the fuck up!" yoongi shouted to everyone in the room like he could read my mind. every single human in that room did not move an inch, it was like the time froze, but i could still feel the air conditioner hitting my skin.

"are you still disturbed by them? you want me to kill all of them? i'll do it with pleasure," said yoongi before he unbuttoned his shirt

"sunbae-"

he stopped, "call me oppa."

"yoongi-oppa,"

he licked his lips as he began to sit again, "it's sexy to hear my name came out from your mouth."

"what else can your mouth do?" he winked before he continued, "can you blowjob me right? most girls can't do it right. i always have to threaten to rip their tongue first."

"i-"

"what? i was joking!" yoongi burst in laugh. but i could not see any point of his joke, he was having trouble with breathing before he cheered again, "i usually cut their nipples off! "

this man is psycho.

"but i won't do anything to your breast since you don't have any," he gave me the gummy smile that made me want to punch him even more.

we continued eating for a while until he has this idea, "or maybe you should unbutton two, so i could see it more clearly."

i choked my salmon.

"yea, you should choke on my dick too."

hearing him saying that just made me lost my appetite. i wouldn't eat salmon again for the rest of my life.

his crossed his arms before he raised his eyebrow, licking his lips as he commanded, "but seriously, unbutton it before i rip your shirt."

my body couldn't move. my legs are shaking thinking about what he could have done to me, but what all i think about is jimin's safety.

i slowly unbuttoned that made the edge of his lips sculpted into a devilish smirk.

"good girl." he complimented me.

he fastly rubbed his hand on his crotch, a bulge appeared hard on his pants, "ah i get a boner. should order a room now?"

he is a psycho, seoyun.
that is what i've been telling myself over and over again after i felt something sticky came out from my entrance, making my underwear soaked wet.

"or maybe we should fuck in my room, it will be fun letting jimin hears you moan desperately."

you can't do this to your boyfriend. vagina, please cooperate with me.

"just kidding, you're too amateur." he mocked me.

he kept throwing dirty jokes at me, even on our way back home. i felt uncomfortable with his presence, but my neck kept feeling itchy hearing it.

is it because i never get being touched by jimin?

"by the way, tell me what do you like from jimin," he asked me a question as we got out from his car, finally being home.

before i could even say a word, he cut me, "i don't understand with people who chose him over me. i'm definitely smarter, richer, more fun to be with-"

"w-what do you want from me?"

a question i have been holding since the day we met at the orphanage.

"i want you to like me,"