18 | birthday

cha seoyun's point of view

i was too afraid to flip another page of park jimin's book. i buried myself in my blanket and hugged my bolster tight. i closed my eyes and hoping that i won't get a bad dream tonight.

[dream mode]

"good evening general," greeted a tall young gorgeous man with piercing on his ears.

the old man's eyes widened when he saw his figure in front of us. he shakes his hand, "oh kim namjoon! it has been a while."

he looked so gorgeous with that black suit and tie. "when was the last time we met? the tea party?" father asked.

the smile on namjoon's mouth widener when the old man i called father smiled to him, "yes general, in august 1906."

i observed the color of his eyes, it was dark chocolate brown. his jawline was sharp so does his sight. "you look the same like 7 years ago." i blurted out what i thought without filtering my words.

the old woman beside me, who was wearing a red kimono, corrected my statement, "she means you still look very young. what's the secret behind your handsome face?"

he laughed. his eyes transformed into a straight line and his big white teeth were showing off, "i just wash my face with water." mother chuckled in his answer.

two good looking men i've seen before walked toward us. they looked as dashing as namjoon, wrapped in a suit and tie american style. none of them were looking like korean in the 1900s. "general, remember jung hoseok and kim seokjin?" he asked my father.

father chuckled as he said, "of course, i still remember the six of you. where is that sleepy old brat?" his eyes were looking for the smallest of them all, but he was no where to be seen.

namjoon looked at the others before he cleared his throat. his hands were far from his pocket, tickling his jawline and neck. they way he behave made me think that he is going to lie, "min yoongi has a business to take care of. while park jimin and kim taehyung will be late because of outside town duty."

being bored of old men conversation, i excused myself, "mother, i'm going to get some food."

i traveled to the food area. while i was walking, a lot of people wished me a happy birthday and waved their hands to me. and of course, i waved back.

when i arrived at the food area, i grabbed some cookies and ate them while standing.

"the birthday girl looks lonely, do you want me to company you?" a man behind me whispered.

i turned my head and sighed, "pardon, but who are you?"

"your favorite cookie?"

"jeon jungkook?"