A Black and White Story (a Marauders love story)

Kate White knows nothing of her past. All she knows is that she was unwanted. Unwanted as a child who has been bouncing between foster homes for as long as she could remember just because problems followed her wherever she went. Not just her emotional problems which bordered madness, but strange things that everyone seemed to blame on her. When Kate discovers that she's a witch...

Things got weird for Kate. Really weird.

After bouncing between American and Canadian Wizarding schools for six years due to her aggressive, misbehaving nature, the delinquent Kate was finally left with one option. Hogwarts.

Where she met a mischievous and rather attractive group of boys who changed her life forever.

They called themselves the marauders.

$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!$$!

This is a Marauders fanfiction that will extend into the era of Harry Potter after Lily and James die.

I myself am a writer who loves humor and adventure with a some 'romance' in there. I hate that word :P

Well I hope you guys like my story! And if you don't private message me for info and constructive criticism. I won't have any bashing, cussing towards others, or hate in any of my comments toward my readers or towards myself! I'm the type of person who doesn't put up with bull crap. I love hearing comments and suggestions :)