Thick love

I woke up to the sound of my mother yelling. " wake up u fat bitch" I looked at my alarm clock and it was 6:30. I got up and went to the bathroom and started to get ready for the first day of school.

Let me introduce myself. my name is Jessica white. I'm 16 in high school. I go to john jay high school. I'm short I stand at about 5'4. I have big boobs and a big ass and a flat stomach but with a little bit of fat. Most people say I'm fat and I shouldn't have been created and or hurtful shit. Sometimes I ask god why.

After I came out of the bathroom I went to my closet. I picked out my last kings sweats and a black t-shirt. After I got dressed I went and found my black nikes. I didn't really feel like doing anything to my hair so I just put it in a ponytail.

I walked threw my small apartment and saw my mom with some guy.
"Oh look the fat hoe is up" my mother said. I just sighed and grabbed my bag and left.

I'm a poor girl that lives in the bad part of California. I don't have any friends, Neva had a boyfriend, I don't have a phone or any of those things that other kids have.

As I walked up to the school I seen everyone associating with their friends or couples with their boyfriends or girlfriends. this school had different groups the jocks, the nerds, the thugs and etc . I really hated this school cause I was either getting stares or people would talk or have lil comments to say.

I walked to the office to get my schedule and locker number. as I walked to my locker I notice that it was next to one of the most popular thugs in the school. jaysanto 😁😁😘😘. I waited a while until he left then went to my locker.

As I made my way to my locker I saw the schools biggest Thot Nicole. she always bullying me for no reason.
"Hey fatty" I turned and saw her.

I didn't say nothing but just stand there

"Don't u kno it's rude to not wen spoken to ? "

I just nodded my head slowly

She pushed me I'm the lockers and then kicked me really hard in my stomach.

I just stayed there and cried. wat a great way to start off my year.