Krutika: Are you the one

Meet up with may be future wife: Krutika

We sat on the sofa and it was not long before she came out with a tray full of sweets. Krutika was tall almost my height and her dress complimented her height. Krutika was really beautiful with dusky skin tone and wavy hair. Her hair bounced off her butt as she walked towards me, and I could not take my eyes of her back. (Don’t try to think naughty as I was not going to Smack her back.) Krutika was wearing a long red Kurti with black embroidery as shown in the picture.

I liked her the first time I looked at her, but the tough part was to actually know her and make her like me as well

I liked her the first time I looked at her, but the tough part was to actually know her and make her like me as well. I had already limbered up in my brain and was having a nice cup of tea, which I genuinely liked. But, now it was the time for me to signal my mom that I liked her. But, unfortunately, I had forgotten whether I had to rub my left or the right knee. (Damn it!) Not knowing what to do I started to rub both my legs. Bride’s father noticed it and said, “It must be the pant.”

I replied, “Yep, probably some ants.”

Father asked, “Do you want to use the washroom?”

I replied, “Yes,” sluggishly.

She took me to the bathroom and waited outside. Yep, for all the corrupt minded people when I meant outside, it is hall. She was not listening to what I was doing by standing outside the bathroom door. How did I know about it? Yes, I checked it myself. Do not blame me for doing that because it was my friend who had planted that thought in my mind.

Introducing my CIA friend Girish:

Girish is the CIA of our star society. He sits outside in the society bench for almost throughout the day and knows everyone in the society. He is like the eye of the society and he knows even if a crow flinches his wings. That saying sounds way cooler in Hindi than in English. Anyway, there are positives and negatives to know such a person, which you might know as you would learn more about him. Some years ago, Girish was talking about his first date with his girlfriend, whom I have never met and how she stood outside the bathroom door trying to hear the sound he was making while peeing.

Later on, when he asked her why did she do that, she had said, “That is how we determine the size of you know what I am talking about. The louder the sound, the bigger is your that.” I know it is a foolish argument, but who knows it might be just true.

After I freshen up, Krutika took me to her room and kept the door open. Apart from the first girl I met, all talks were in private; some with closed doors (not locked) and some with open doors but none was with a sound proof curtain slider. We started with general talks as usual, but I could not take my eyes of her beautiful eyes (not her back). She had really good strong features with nice eye brows and deep black eyes. She sat next to me with lot of elegance and grace. By now I had met many girls to know what to ask a girl in such a situation and how not to give away all the information in the first meeting itself. Although, most of my meetings did not go beyond the first meeting, but I had learnt that giving out too much in the first meeting itself is also a problem. You should have something, which is a mystery, for her and so that she is still interested to know about you.