Who am I?

We always wear masks in our lives. We change them depending on our environment. We are kind and sincere with someone, and we curry favor with someone, pretending to be faithful admirers. We need to stay ourselves anyway. It is the most important. But who are we? How can we understand what's important in us? How don't to lose ourselves, having such a variety of options?

I think everyone is looking answers to these questions. I also try to find this "Me", which I am in fact.

I often see that adults - parents, grandparents, and teachers - want to see in us those who we aren't. But they can't make us adjust to their dreams. We can't be someone other than ourselves.

And who am I? What is important in me? I am uncommunicative or sociable? I am optimist or pessimist? I am humanitarian or engineering turn of mind? I am the one who connects those all in myself. I am thrown from the extreme to the extreme. I am like day and night. I want everything at once. I don't want to be somebody else. Of course, it's wrong trying to be what you aren't, but I'm everything and everybody at once. I don't create new characters for myself, they already are inside of me.

It helps me to see the world not only from one side, but from different angles. I'm glad that God put such a variety in me! I'm glad that I can be anyone!