Chapter Three

Waking up in the morning, I sluggishly got out of bed and downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey, hun. What's wrong?"

I shrug. "Nothing, just tired." She nods her head and goes back to making her breakfast.

"Oh, the Styles are coming over tonight for dinner. Please, dress nice."

"Why are they coming over?"

"Just to have a nice little dinner together."

"Okay. And I'll dress nice."

"Thank you. Now, here's some pancakes, hurry up and eat. You're meeting Harry outside in thirty minutes."

I widen my eyes and yell, "Why are we leaving so early?!"

"I don't know. Anne said they're getting the whole senior grade together to talk about something." I shrug my shoulders, and finish my pancakes.

"Okay. I'm going to go get ready."

"Well, I'm about to leave. I have to go in early to help the boss. I'll be back at around seven. Love you." She kisses my cheek and walks to the door.

"Love you, too!" I yell and make my way upstairs. I grab my skinny jeans, Batman t-shirt, and Vans and quickly slip them on. I go into my bathroom and put on some foundation, eyeliner, and mascara and walk out just as there's a knock on the door. I grab my pocketbook, my ipod, and my phone, and run downstairs. I open the door to see Harry and Anne. Harry gives me a look that says 'you better be a good actress.' I smile at Anne, and say, "Hi, Anne. My mom just left to help her boss with something."

She nods her head. "That's fine. I just wanted to drop off the information about our trip so she could read it over."

"Okay. Well, I'll take it and leave it on her table." She gives it to me and I say, "Thank you, Anne."

"No problem, Kesley. I'll be heading off now. Harry wait on her." Harry nods and I wave goodbye and walk to my mom's room and lay the information on her table. I walk back to the door to see Harry waiting on me with an impressed look.

"You're a good actress."

"Just because I don't like you, doesn't mean I don't like your mom." I start walking and he follows me.

"Aw, you don't like me?" He pouts. I give him a 'really' look. "Well, you know we have to share a room next week, so hah!" He yells, and sticks his tongue out.

"You know. You have really bad mood swings. Last night you acted like you wanted to kill me and now you're joking around." I look at him, confused.

"Well, last night, my girlfriend broke up with me and I was pissed off. Took it out on everybody."

"Oh my gosh. Harry Styles got dumped!" I yelled. He looked at me with a murderous look. I walked away a little bit to put some space between us.

"Shut the fuck up, Pierce. It's not funny." He pushed me a little bit.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"What did you say? I can't hear you," He said and grabbed my arm. Hard.

"I said sorry." I said a little bit louder.

"That's what I thought. Now come on, I don't want to be late for this thing." I nod my head and follow him, with his hand still gripping my arm. We walk into the gym and I see Natalie. I wave and she looks over. Her eyes go to Harry's hand on my arm and they automatically widen. 'Are you okay?' she mouthed. I nod and follow Harry.

"Harry, let me go sit with Natalie." He looks back at me, then shakes his head, pulling on my arm to make me follow him. I turn around and mouth to Natalie 'I can't sit with you.' She nods her head and mouths 'be careful.' I give her a smile and follow Harry. He leads us over to the far wall and leans up against up.