Prologue

"Please do this!" Harry begged as we sat on his couch in his house.

"No." I said firmly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I said I would pay you!" Harry said.

"Harry, I'm not doing it!"

"Please..." He pleaded, making his emerald green eyes go wide and his bottom lip press outwards.

"Why do I need to do it? You can actually get a girlfriend, and you wouldn't have to pay her." I argued.

"Because I want to get Sammie back. And I can't do that with a real girlfriend." Sammie was Harry’s ex that broke up with him a few weeks ago. He wasn't himself for the first few days, but he turned back into his cheeky self within no time.

"Yeah because me being your girlfriend is the best way to get her back." I rolled my eyes at him. He could be so stupid at times.

"Well to be honest, she doesn’t really like you, so you being my fake girlfriend would make her jealous and-"

"And come crawling back to you." I sighed and stared at him. "How much am I getting paid?" I really could use the money. I know that it was wrong to get money off your bestfriend, but my bestfriend was Harry Styles. He had plenty of money.

"Ten pounds per date. Maybe a bit more, depending the effort you put into it." We both stared at each other while I thought.

"Ok fine, I'll be your fake girlfriend." That one sentence changed my life, forever.