Chapter One

A slight chill came over me as I woke up, I looked down and the duvet was not over my body. I stretched out my hand behind me and found the soft sheet, I pulled it over me, feeling the warmth spread over my body.

"Whoa! Avril, don't hog all the covers!" Louis screamed while snatching back the duvet.

"Louis! What are you doing in my bed?!" I demanded sitting up on the bed.

"My bed is cold, and yours is warm." He said, snuggling into my bed while smiling.

I pulled the covers off of him, "Louis, out!" 

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!" I pushed Louis off of my bed, and smiled down at him on the floor.

"Harry!" Louis pretended to cry as he scampered off the floor and ran out of my room to Harry's. I live with Harry, only as mates though and the boys visited of course, Louis stayed over most nights. Me an Harry had been bestfriends since I can remember, and yes it's weird and hard having a bestfriend in the most famous boy band in the world, but we manage.

I got out of bed and got dressed, then I went into the living room to find Louis watching the TV. When Louis turned around to see me, he just folded his arms across his chest and faced away to look out the window. I smiled and jumped over the back of the sofa to sit next to him.

"You alright Louis?" I asked, he just turned his head towards the window some more. "Aw, don't be like that. You know I was only playing with you." Louis kept turning his head away. "Louis," I laughed then I poked him and he nudged under my poke. I kept poking him while I was laughing until he reached the other end of the couch.

"Ok, ok stop!" Louis laughed and looked at me, I laughed in return. A huge grin was planted on my face when I tuned to the door to see Niall walk through the door.

"Niall!" I screamed and ran up to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Avril!" Niall picked me up and spun me around.

As soon as he set me on the ground he walked right to the kitchen. "Typical." I muttered to myself. I turned to the stairs to see Harry emerge from them, his soft curly hair in a mess. Also, did I mention that he was only in his boxers. "Seriously Harry! There is such a thing called clothes!"

"Yeah, but... I don't like clothes." He said and flick his hair in his way that made thousands of girls scream. "Plus, you are lucky I put boxers on." He smiled a cheeky grin then went into the kitchen.

"Yeah lucky for you, this morning I saw something I didn't want to see!" Louis said from the couch.

"You loved it really Lou." Harry laughed from the kitchen.

"Not really, it's to small for my liking!" Louis yelled back and I laughed, I even herd Niall laugh from the kitchen. Harry popped his head around from the kitchen door, his eyes wide.

"It is not small!" Harry yelled.

"I think you'll find it is." Louis laughed.

"What’s small?" I turned my head to the front door to see Liam and Zayn standing there, looking at us all blankly.

"Harry's penis." Niall said coming out of the kitchen, sandwich in hand.

"Nice Niall... I didn't really want to know that." Liam said.

"Well, you asked." Niall said and went and sat on the couch, munching away at his sandwich. I rolled my eyes, being bestfriends with One Direction sure was fun.