Epilogue

1 YEAR LATER

I stand at the side of the stage as the boys perform. Originally, I wasn't allowed to come on their tour with them. But after what happened with Sammie, Harry wanted me by his side. It is a bit annoying how he is overprotecting me, but I would do the same if I was in his position .

Of course the management weren’t happy about Harry wanting to bring me, but they gave up cause soon all the boys agreed with him.

I smile as I watch the boys. I'm so lucky to have them in my life, I can't imagine it without them. I've said that so many times, but it's true.

The boys are finishing up their last song for the night: Live While We're Young. I love that song, it's incredible. They start to say their 'goodbyes' but Harry speaks at the last minuet before they can go off the stage.

"Guys, we can not thank you enough for coming to our show tonight. And this night is a special one in particular." Harry turns away from the crowd and looks at me, a smile spread across his face. "Avril, will you come out here please." He said, and my eyes widen. I shake my head frantically, and mouth the word 'no' over and over.

Harry turns back to the audience. "Who thinks Avril should come out here?" He asks, and the fans erupt with cheers. I sigh and make my way onto the stage, and stand next to Harry. I look out into the crowd and see thousands of people. I can't see most of them cause of the lights, but I see enough to frighten me.

I look at Harry, and he looks back with a huge smile on his face. Then, out of no where he goes down onto one knee. My eyes go wider than they haven even been, and my hands shake as I place them over my mouth. Is he crazy?!

"Harry, what the hell are you doing?!" I said, and I hear the fans gasp and cheer in their seats. Harry didn't hear me. He put the microphone he held in his hands to his mouth, and he began to speak.

"Avril, I have known you since I was a baby. We lived next door, and you grew up in my house with my family. You're my bestfriend, you always have been and always will be." Louis let out a fake couth from behind Harry, everyone laughs. "Yeah, yeah, whatever Louis." Harry said, letting out a laugh himself. 

"I love you Avril. You've put up with my crap over the years, and I'm surprised you've stayed with me for this long. I will always love you, no matter how you choose to live your life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to grow old with you and be the father of your children."

Happy tears are leaking from my eyes as I look down at him. His hand reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a small box.

"I love you Avril. Will you marry me?" He opens up the little, black velvet box to reveal a diamond ring. He takes the microphone and puts it in front of my mouth for my answer. I take my hands away from my mouth, and take in a deep breath.

"Oh my god, yes! A thousand times yes!" I scream, and find myself with cloudy eyes with the amount of tears in them. Harry has the biggest smile I've ever seen, his sparkling white teeth showing. Harry stood up and placed the ring on my finger, and everyone stats to cheer and clap. I couldn’t see anyone apart from Harry.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifted me up and spun me around on the stage. I place my hands on the back of his neck, knotting my fingers in his curls. Slowly, he pressed his lips to mine. When he put my down, out lips are still together, his hands where around my waist, like he never wanted to let go.

We both pull apart and catch our breath, smiling like crazy. "I love you." I said, giving him another quick kiss.

"I love you." He wraps his arms tighter around me, and our mouths meet again.

"Aww you guys!" The rest of the boys wrap their arms around us, so that we are in a groupe hug. We are all smiling and laughing together. Then, we turn to the crowd in a line and take a bow. As me and the boys run off the stage, the lights go dark.

I love my life. And I would not change a thing about it.

I've never been happier.