Vikings Killings

It had been nearly three weeks since the sleep over and that is when I decided it was time. It was a typical sunday. Seth was home alone and his parents were out at the bar I tracked them too. His older sibling who had graduated left early to return to college. I could hear Seth listening to some for of rap. Eww. Time to begin my malicious plan. I sprintied out of the bush dressed in all black with a black backpack on and rammed my body into the door. Good thing he didn't have a screen door or else I'd be covered in glass. The wood on the door cracked and I heard a loud clunk as the dead bolt and main lock rattled in the door jam. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard him yell and the rap music stop. I had my gloves pulled on tight over my hands as I picked up a rock and smashed it against the door. I saw the glass at the top had a crack and it got bigger with each crack of the rock on the door.

The lock suddenly snapped and I dove out of the way into the bushes. He came storming out the house loooking madder then hell. Perfect. While he ran out into the lawn I slipped in the house. The living room was covered with cigarate butts, beer bottles and cans. The air was so foul I'm glad my mouth and nose were covered. I wondered into the kitchen. Same look but the counter was cleared off. Setting my bag on it. I heard the door slam and I grabbed the first kitchen knife I could and my hand cuffs. As he made his way to his room he passed by the kitchen turning his head looked right at me and kept going. "What?!" he stopped and took a few steps back looking in. Lucklily I had moved but left my bag. He edged into the room and thats when I brought my knee to his crotch.

Not 10 minutes later I had him handcuffed down on the counter arms above his head a rope attached to the cuffs. The rope then leading up over the ceiling fan and down to a makeshift ancher that I made out of the bottom cupboard doors. I made it so the rope could quickly be pulled to hoist him up when the time was right. All through my set up Seth was cursing at me saying how he is going to beat the shit out of me and all kinds of other bull. I turned to him and lifted his head by his hair "Will you shut up?" I said then smashing his face down. I smirked as I heard his groan and saw a little blood on the table. "Oh did I break your nose? I'm sorry... Okay I can't lie. I'm not. In fact it's funny." I chuckled as he called me a bitch. I rolled my eyes and took the knife I picked up and cut down the back of his shirt.

"W-what are you doing?" his voice shaky as a dark smirk fell on my lips.
"I'm going to make you fly. I know how much you like our school mascot." I then took a pencil sharpener blade from my pocket. I had taken this one out of my newest sharpener I bought and I had yet to use it so I saw this as the perfect time to... Hehe... Feed. "Now don't move too much or it wont look as pretty." After those words I put the sharpener blade on his back right over one of his ribs and made a long shallow cut from his spine to his side.
"OW! Hey s-stop!" he yelleped struggling.
"Oh Seth, struggling will only make it worse." I then cut more shallow cuts in his back over each rib. I chuckled as the crimson liquid formed in beads then in little rivulets trickling onto the table. I took a quick glance at the clock. 7:46pm. Perfect I still had 4 hours and 14 minutes before his parents would come home from the bar.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?! STOP!" I growled as he struggled more taking his hair and pulling up his head to look directly in my eyes.
"Why should I stop when you never did when I begged you to?" his furrowed his brows in confusion trying to not show his fear. I chuckled and with my free hand removed my ski mask. His eyes widdened in pure horror. "Suprize. Hehehe." My accent slipping as I felt myself loose controle and Whisper take my body to do as she bid.
"J-julia?" I threw my head back and laughed
"Who else whould it be? The toothfairy? Haha looks like you really aren't that smart. To bad you'll never know what you got on that paper for English that I wrote for you. But I'm guessing it will be an A. Don't worry I'll have my next victim tell you once you're burning in Hell together." I let got of his head for his face to hit the table hard again.
"S-stop. I'm sorry!"
I took my razor and cut from the back of his neck to the base of his back. "It's a little too late for sorry you asshole."
"P-please!" He cried I merely shook my head and began to lick the blood off his back. "W-what are you doing?!"
"Oh shut up already! I thought Drake was bad when he was begging but you're a whole new thing!" I grabbed a rag and some tape then shoved it in his mouth before he could say anymore.

Taking out a flaying knife I placed the blade in the cuts and cut deep. He yellped and squirmed. I laughed. Soon all his ribs could be seen inside the cuts. Thats when I placed my hand in one gash and tightly gripped around his rib and yanked. He screamed in the gag as I pulled his rib up and out of place and saw it stuck out. I did this for each rib. Soon bloody ivory spikes will little bits of muscle were sticking out all over his back. I took his iPhone setting it to the side.
"HAHAHAHA! You look like one hell of an eagel now. The vikings did have someineresting forms of tourture." I said as I pulled the rope suspending him hearing him whimper in agony all the more. I then took his phone and slid it to camera mode and took a picture of him. "What do you think?" I asked as his eyes were barely open to see the screen. "Personaly I think you look very nice. But enough of this you only have a few more minutes left to live... Maybe a hour or so and..." I looked at the clock 11:57pm, "Oh your parents should be home soon. Tell Drake I said hello."

At that I gathered up my knives and looked around carfully to be sure that not a trace of my DNA would be found. Once I had made sure of everything I turned and left. Glacing back at Seth who was nearly dead, a puddle of blood below him and his ribs looking like the spines of wings. I chuckled darkly. "Whisper I do beleive I would make a good Viking."
"Hmhmhm yes you would darling." I blushed hearing her call me darling almost feeling a hand caress my cheek as I walked out of the house not a trace of my existence having ever been there aside from the bloody mess in the kitchen.