A Chapter | The Fuckining

(PLEASE DON'T FUCKING READ THIS. IT'S CRINGY AS HELL AND NOT EVEN FUNNY. IM ASHAMED TO HAVE WRITTEN THIS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ethan was visiting Joey in Japan. They were playing MarioKart on Joey's couch. Joey, naturally being the supreme human being, was beating Ethan in BabyPark. Beating him like the fucking tangerine he is. Ethan was growing angrier. (Cause he's a scrub). Just like his lust for the fruity man. He didn't care that he had a girlfriend, Aki didn't have to know. 

"God fucking dammit," Ethan said in defeat. This had been the 420th time he had lost in a span of 666 seconds. 

"Just one more round of me beating you to a pulp, then we can do something else," Joey, TheAn1meMan stated in his superiority,"Does that sound alright?"

Ethan sighed, before replying, "I guess."

The course had landed on Moomoo Meadows, one of the many courses Ethan was terrible at. (Aka all of them) The course went as usual. Ethan fucking failing like the fucking terrible excuse of a memelord that he was. His rage was skyrocketing at Joey's taunts.

He couldn't take it any longer. He had to claim what was his.

Ethan stood up, in an anime-like pose. And then proclaimed, "私はもうそれを取ることができません!ジョーイ、私の欲望はあなたのために私が含めることはできません!あなたは官能的なバナナで私を喜ばせてくれますか?" (I can't take it any longer! Joey, my lust for you I cannot contain! Will you please pleasure me with your sensual banana?!)

Joey also stood up, and like Ethan struck a pose. "何?!" (What?!) He replied.

"You heard what I said! Now accept or refuse my confession s-senpai~" Ethan said, growing more impatient by the second.

"I Accept!" Joey said, he dawned a banana costume, perfect for the occasion.

"Perfect, now fuck me," Ethan replied, with lust in his eyes.

(Fuck this, I'm not writing that shit. I can't ruin my chances of being friends with Joey and Ethan).

They got married soon after. Aki moved on and soon found a body pillow that would take care of her. Gizmodaddy and TheBanan1meMan had 14 children, Ethan, being the one to get pregananant. Even though Ethan loved his sweet Banan1meMan, he divorced him because he always "Had a basketball game tomorrow."

The End