Chapter 17: Tournament

Sam's Pov)

I had sat up. On the head of the couch I front of our beds was a black file. I rub my eyes looking at Heather who was also asleep. Along with April.

Getting out of bed and walking to the black file.

'Triple Ace Killers: I would like you to enter the town of GreenRidge a town near Yellow Oak and set your name across the mayors mansion. Beware it is guarded.'

I look at the picture of the mayor. Doing what Heather always did thumb tacking all the clues and where to find him. Looking out the window to see the sun rising. "Morning Hea-" As I turn to see Heather right in front of me. Her eyebrow rose slowly. "Good morning?" "Yea..." I breathed out.

I stepped away from the wall to let her see the case. "April get up." I whisper April stirs. "Coffee Heather?" She shakes her head. I look at April and she nods. "Man how many times are we going to be eating beans?!" April said waving her hand in front of her face like something stunk. Heather gave an accusing look towards me. I throw the mug of coffee in the air. "Wasn't me!" April catches the mug and smirks at me. "Morning Bean Stink." I glare hatefully at Heather and April.

I swear to god. It was not me!

I took a sip of coffee and looked at my sledge hammers. "I'm thinking of getting some secondary weapons for me and April." I suggested. Like a Machete or a butterfly knife.

April nods. "But you'll be carrying to much so you'll have to have on sledge hammer." I nod and put the a sledgehammer in a drawer. "After the tournament we'll go."

April smirks. Heather starts to do some exercises. (Push ups)

"That's new." April mentioned. I no while taking a sip of coffee. "Helps...me....think..." Heather sis in-between push ups.

"Sam could you make some breakfast?" April asked hopefully. "There some pizza in the mini fridge." I point to our small mini fridge. April nods and takes a slice.

Heather stood opening her drawers. Taking off her shirt. It was normal for us. We're sisters for gods sake we have seen every square inch of each other.

She dresses in her red cargo pants red boots she glares at April. She walks up To April. Looking down at her hoodie. "Give." "Heather it's mine now." April whimpered sticking her tongue at Heather. I choke on my coffee as Heather literally slowly takes off the hoodie.

April had a massive blush. Heather puts on her hoodie and attached her holster to her thigh for her axe. With her military knife holster on her arm. While struggling with putting on her boots she was hopping around. April and I just stood still while our eyes followed our sister.

She totally face planted onto the ground. April smirks and I spew my coffee 'accidentally' all over April's white shirt and hair and face and everywhere. She turns to me fury in her eyes. I let out a chuckle as Heather is now watching us.

April chases me around the house I grab my mask and rush outside not caring I was in boxer shorts and large hoodie. "Oh shit!!" I scream rushing out the door with April coming at me with her shovel.

Third Person Pov)

As April and Sam were fighting. Heather stepped out of her busted open door. Mask and hood up. He looked down the grass/road as April threw her shovel at Sam.

People were laughing and a certain boy was watching her. Jeff the Killer was a neighbor and a pawn of Slenderman's. Heather sighed retrieving her sisters clothing. Walking over to the two fighting girls and prying them away from each other. Handing them their clothes they seemed to have forgotten.

They sulk trekking forward into the house. Three hours of bickering then they exited the house.

Fully dressed and ready for combat. Masky and Hoodie gawked at the house. "Did that-" "-just happen? Yes bro it did." Hoodie patted his brother's shoulder before sitting down on there couch.