Chapter 3 - Slight Addiction

We got into the elevator and walked to my apartment. I set my bag down and turned to him, who was standing by the door.

- "Make yourself at home blondie."
- "Does that mean I can take my shirt off?"

He smirked. Please do.
I chuckled fondly and shook my head at his response.

- "I'm gonna change into something comfortable, you can sit down."

He nodded and sat down on the couch as I went into my bedroom and changed into a tshirt and black booty shorts, totally on purpose, I'll admit.

The sun was setting and it provided a lovely orange glow through the living room. I walked back in and briefly stared at how blond and glowy his hair looked with the sunset rays hitting it. Wow.

He looked at me and slightly parted his lips, checking me out. I giggled and posed for him, a little too goofily.

I then walked and sat next to him, placing my feet on the coffee table, turning on the tv and putting it on the music channel to create a nice environment. Logan and I were quiet for a second, I decided to change that.

- "Thank you for a lovely date." I smiled at him.
- "Thank you for letting me take you out."

He turned to look at me and the sunlight hit one side of his face, making his eyes so blue and shiny. I couldn't help but stare at them until I became slightly breathless.

- "Wow." I muttered.
He smiled, clearly knowing I was gushing over him.
- "What?"
- "Your eyes are amazing."

I was now sitting on my side, resting my head on my hand.

- "They look better up close."

I started to get that nervous feeling in my stomach again. But this time it was just anticipation. I scooted closer to him, knowing it was what he wanted me to do.

- "Your eyes are pretty cute too."

He said, moving a strand of hair out of my face. Why is my heart beating so fast?

We kept looking into each others eyes for a few seconds. Until he leaned in, hesitantly. I glanced down at his lips. So kissable.

I knew where this was going, my stomach felt like it was burning now. I leaned in closer. Our lips were just an inch apart from each other. I didn't move, I wanted him to be the one to kiss me. He must've got that as he then smashed his lips against mine.

The kiss was soft and tender, slower than I expected, as Logan was quite an energetic guy.

I lightly placed my hand over his chest and he cupped my cheek. Our kiss lasted for about half a minute. We then slowly pulled away, our hands still on each other.

Once again we looked into one another's eyes until I broke contact and looked down, blushing. His hand left my cheek then and I felt cold hitting my skin as his warm touch disappeared.

- "You're so cute when you blush."

I whined embarrassingly at his comment.

- "Stooop."
I said, lightly pushing on his chest and letting my hand fall back onto my lap.

The music coming from the tv slowly made its way into my ears. Making me realize everything in my head went quiet as Logan and I shared our first kiss.

After a couple of minutes of comfortable silence, Logan decided to finally speak.

- "It's getting a little late, I should probably let you rest."

Don't leave don't leave don't leave.

- "Yeah.. Unless you want to spend the night?"

He looked at me, but before he could answer my doorbell rang. God dammit.

Who could it possibly be? Did the moment get ruined? What will Logan say to that?
Chapter 4 coming soon! <3
Hope you liked this one!