Chapter 8 - Setback

7pm

I had a shower and was getting ready for Logan and I's date in an hour. We were going to this Italian restaurant he really liked, and I was quite excited because I love Italian food myself.

I decided to dress a little fancier this time as this was a proper dinner and not a meet up at a cafe during the afternoon like last time. I grabbed a beige lace bodysuit and some high waisted black jeans along with some simple heels and put them on. I'm not going to lie, I felt pretty hot.

It was now 7:30 and I walked across the hallway as I figured we should get going now if we want a decent table.

I knocked on Logan's bedroom door, but he didn't answer so I just decided to walk inside.

- "Logan?"

He then walked out of the bathroom fully naked and shaking his hair.

- "Yeah babe?"

I gasped and looked away immediately.

- "Jesus christ, cover yourself!"

He chuckled, of course he did. Cheeky bastard.

- "Why, did you not like what you saw?"

- "I haven't seen anything just get dressed!"

I said walking away, slightly embarrassed but smiling like an idiot. I closed the door on my way out, leaving Logan to laugh by himself.

9:30pm

Dinner was amazing, the restaurant was amazing, Logan was amazing, I felt amazing.

- "Did you enjoy the food?"
He said as he payed for our dinner.

- "I really did, thank you."
I smiled.

We both got up and left the place. The night was quite chilly but not so much that you'd get goosebumps. I looked up at Logan as we walked by each other on the sidewalk, he looked down at me and smiled.

- "I really love your smile you know."
I stated.

He smiled and looked down. Did I just see him blush? Oh my god.

- "I love everything about you."
Logan replied a couple minutes later.

Dammit, now I'm the one blushing. I looked around at the calm street as we walked, taking in the cold night scent as something flashed through my mind. Logan said he wanted to discuss something. Great, now I'm anxious.

- "Logan"

- "Yeah?"

-"Um, earlier you said you wanted to discuss something after dinner. What is it?"

- "We'll do it at home ok love? Don't worry it's nothing bad."
He smiled assuringly.

I smiled back at him, slightly less worried now.

*Logan's POV*

I saw her smile and exhale as she looked away from me. I'm glad my answer relieved her a little bit, although I found her adorable when she got curious about something.

I was the one starting to get anxious now. (y/n) may or may not have a clue of what I'm planning but once we get home I'm taking her up to my balcony and ask her if she'll be mine.

I know it's only been two weeks but it really feels a lot longer than that. She's so incredible, I feel amazing when I'm with her, she makes me feel like I'm in a movie or a dream or something. I just want to give her everything and be able to introduce her to others as my girlfriend.

We finally got to the car and got inside. The drive was quiet but still comfortable. My stomach was starting to get hotter and hotter. What if she thinks I'm crazy? I mean who knows what that question may trigger. But I'm keeping a positive mind about it.

(Y/n) must've sensed I was nervous as she placed a hand on my leg.

- "You okay blondie?"
She smiled at me, her voice so sweet.

- "Yes, are you?"

- "I'm great!"

She giggled as she looked out the window. Man was she quite the sight.

I shifted my eyes back to the road as silence settled back for a second until I spoke.

- "You're really beautiful."

She squeezed my leg, her hand never leaving it, and smiled widely.

- "Thank you Logan.. I'm totally not blushing by the way."

I chuckled at her remark and patted her hand before parking in my driveway. I couldn't wait to take her upstairs. I got out of the car and opened the door for her. She stood up and looked up at me, I really enjoyed our height difference.

I held her waist gently and leaned down to kiss her. Our kiss slow but still meaningful. It only made me almost ask her right there but I wanted it to be somewhat special.

I took her hand and walked towards the main door. I heard shouting as we approached, what are the boys up to this time?

I opened the door expecting a bro fight, but what I was presented with was not at all what I was anticipated, and much worse than roommate banter.

- "Logan! Where the hell have you been?!"
Chloe Bennett shouted.

- "Out. What are you doing in my house?"

I couldn't believe what was happening, specially tonight, everything was going so well. It wasn't until (y/n) let go of my hand and took a step aside that I felt horrible.

- "You haven't talked to me in two weeks! You ignore my messages, my calls! What the fuck happened to you?!"

Chloe kept shouting. I really don't want to deal with this right now. I can't even imagine what (y/n) is thinking.

- "Logan.. what's going on?"
She asked in her sweet voice.

I looked at her then back at Chloe. I placed my face in my hands and closed my eyes. Fuck, this is too much.

Hii, so sorry for the late update but I just finished another semester and it was tough to manage my time.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote if you did :)
Thank you for reading, more coming sooon <3