Chapter 6 - Another Level

10am, same Saturday

I slowly began gaining conscience as I started waking up, soon realizing I was in Logan's arms. He's so freaking cozy. I smiled to myself and cuddled more into him, burying my face in his chest.

My movements caused him to wake up and he squeezed me lightly as he inhaled deeply. I nuzzled his neck softly, for a second forgetting that I've known this guy for a little over a week and we're not actually dating, although it already felt like we were.

I started moving out of his grip but he only held me closer, his eyes still closed. He looked so sweet with his blond hair all messy, his eyelashes quite long, probably longer than mine.

- "Logan, we need to get up."

I spoke softly, running my fingers through his fluffy hair, causing his eyes to flutter a bit. I smiled and kept doing it. I'm really hooked on this guy.

- "You're falling asleep again!"

- "Mmm, so what if I am?"

I leaned in closer to him and gave his earlobe a little peck before whispering;

- "Don't you want to enjoy the day with me and kiss a lot?"

- "I might need a little more convincing to get up."
He smiled.

I smirked, knowing exactly what to do. I started kissing down his neck slowly, gradually adding tongue to each kiss as I licked his skin softly. He let out a quiet content moan. I sat back up and looked at him, waiting for a response.

- "Little more."
He said, his eyes still closed.

I then got up and fixed my hair, speaking in an amusing tone;

- "If you want more you're gonna have to get your ass up."

I was about to walk into the bathroom when Logan grabbed my ankle, not letting me take another step. I looked back at him.

- "Logaan, let go."
I whined, wiggling my leg.

- "Your ass looks great from here."
He chuckled.

I pulled out of his grip and smiled as I refused to reply to his comment. I got into the bathroom and brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush I always keep in my bag for emergencies. As I bent down to rinse my mouth, I felt a hand on my right asscheek. I looked up to see Logan, standing there with a cheesy smile.

- "What's your obsession with my bum?"
I asked, giggling.

- "It looks.. comfortable."

I laughed and stood up straight, still looking at him through the mirror.

- "Comfortable?"

- "Comfortable for me to touch and look at."
He winked.

I rolled my eyes fondly and walked out of the bathroom. I opened one of the windows of the bus and looked outside as I inhaled the fresh mountain air. Everything looked so bright. I was ready to start the day.

- "Do you have any plans for us?"
I asked, looking at Logan.

- "We could do a little road trip and go to the lake."

- "But I didn't bring a bikini."
I pouted.

- "You don't need one."
He smirked.

2pm

Logan and I had been on the road for a few hours. We listened to music and sang to our favourite songs. I also danced around the bus as Logan occasionally watched me through the mirror, smiling like an idiot. It was a fun ride.