Chapter 5 - Late Night

4am, Saturday

Logan and I both fell asleep on the same lovesack. He was lying on his back and I was on my side, with my arm stretched out across his chest.

I started to have a nightmare.
Someone was chasing me across an abandoned field, they were out to kill me. I was panting as I ran and hid somewhere.

My body started to move uncomfortably, I was getting stressed in my sleep. I whined quietly as my nightmare got worse.

Logan woke up and shook me lightly.

- "Babe?"

I gasped as I woke up, my heart racing. I felt so tiny and insecure.

- "Were you having a nightmare?"
Logan asked softly.

I nodded and he switched to his side, pulling me closer and holding me against his strong chest. I buried my face in his neck and inhaled his scent, which instantly calmed me down. I felt safe with Logan, specially in that moment. Everything was okay.

I closed my eyes and moved as close to him as I possibly could, causing him to hold me tighter.

- "Don't worry babe, I've got you."
He said, kissing my head.

I must admit that made my heart melt a little bit. He was so unbelievably kind to me, I never wanted him to stop holding me, he was so comfortable.

I rested my hand on his chest and rubbed it lightly, drawing patterns over his shirt.
Logan then started running his hand up and down my back slowly. He always made me so relaxed when I needed.

I looked up at him, his eyes were closed.
He's so pretty. I smiled to myself and kissed his chin, making the corners of his mouth curl up. I smiled wider.

- "I saw that smile."

- "I felt you looking at me and melting."
He answered back cleverly.

I blushed lightly and buried my face back into his neck. I wish I could stay like this forever. He was so nice and warm. I was really starting to like him.

I began kissing his neck softly, feeling this urge to show my affection for him. He took a deep breath and mumbled;

- "Mm that feels good baby."

That was the first time he called me baby. I couldn't help but smile against his skin.
I slowly pulled away and kissed his lips. He kissed back immediately, wrapping his arm around my waist.

We kissed for a while, slowly and sweetly. My chest felt so heavy, I was so addicted to Logan. I couldn't stand not touching him. I cupped his cheek and deepened the kiss. He kissed me back and slid his tongue across my bottom lip.
I parted my lips letting his tongue explore my mouth. This was probably the most passionate kiss I've ever had. It meant so much.

We both pulled away really slowly, our eyes still closed and our foreheads pressed together. We were slightly breathless.

- "I could kiss you for hours."
He said quietly.

Please do so. I smiled lightly as I kissed his bottom lip once.

- "I've known you for like a week and I'm already so addicted to you Logan.."
I said, mainly thinking out loud.

He ran his fingers through my hair and I looked up at him, his eyes focused on mine. It still made me nervous when he looked at me.
He then cupped my cheek and stroked it with his thumb slowly, making me flutter my eyes closed. His touch had such an impact on me, I never wanted it to stop.

Logan then pressed his lips against mine, I kissed him back instantly. We kissed for so long. Our makeout was slow and tender. The moment we shared was so intense but also relaxing at the same time. I rested my hand on his chest, his heart was beating fast.

- "Your heart is racing."
I said calmly.

We kept kissing as he mumbled against my lips, slightly swollen by now from how much we've kissed.

- "It's just what you do to me."

I smiled at that, then tugging on his shirt. Logan got the message and took it off. I bit my lip lightly as I ran my fingertips down his torso.
He tensed up under my touch.  

- "I'm just gonna say this out loud. You're so fucking hot."

He chuckled.

- "Someones got a little thing for muscles huh?"

- "Who doesn't."
I bit my lip as I looked up at him.

I then leaned in and started kissing his chest gently. I could feel his pulse against my lips. He's so cute when he's nervous. His breathing was slow, controlled.

I moved my kisses up his neck and began pressing my tongue against his skin before each kiss. He slightly tightened his grip on my waist. I smiled smugly.

- "Am I turning you on?"

- "Mhm."

His tone sounded sleepy. I then kissed his lips softly and cuddled back into him, his arms pulling me close to him once more. We stayed quiet for a few minutes. All I could hear was his gentle breathing. His heart had slowed down now. I closed my eyes.

- "Spend the weekend with me."
Logan said, breaking the silence.

I smiled and gave the middle of his neck a wet kiss.

- "I'd love to."

He kissed my head once more before we both fell back asleep.

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked this onee. If you did please vote :)
What will they do over the weekend?
Chapter 6 coming soon! <3