• Eight Hours with a Psycho •

A/N: writing this was hard, and posting is even harder. This was "inspired" by something that has happened to me. Just to put it out there: nothing too serious happened, and I am okay. I thought flipping the perspective would give it a creepier effect.

• • •

We should hang out, we have work to do. Your beauty is out of this world, we have work to do. I know you're not hungry because you've told me five times, but I'm taking your choice away.

I find you very distracting, it's hard to keep my eyes to myself. You look a little lost... don't worry. You'll make it back home tonight, I promise.

So tell me, when I hit you, is the touch as exciting for you as it is for me? What's wrong? Is everything okay? Do you trust me? I'm trying my hardest to build a rapport.

No, don't walk that way, we're going this way. I want to see you run, I want to hear you yell. I want to see you gasp for air above my black leather gloves. How intimate.

The idea of my face being the last you see excites me. Can you feel the pressure? I could be more powerful than that, but I'm not going to. I'm funny, aren't I?

Why are you walking so fast? Get back here or I'll hit you. Are you cold? You can wear my gloves. Stop telling me it's late, stop telling me you need to go home.

I want to see the stars, we're going to the harbour. The lights in the distance cast a dreamy glow on your face, your lips are lush and inviting. Leather on the lips. I like making you dizzy.

It's been eight hours, do you like me yet? Tell me you like me or I'll hit you.

~ rhianna power (@rhiannalpower)