Ben Drowned x reader (warning: gets lemony later on :3)

Ok guys this is my second one so I hope you guys like it. Sorry if it's not good but I will try my best for the upcoming ones :D mmkay bye *muah*

~ xxben_drownedxx153

____________________

When you recently found about your friend committing suicide, you lost it. You already knew he had problems of his own but you didn't know it would lead him to his grave. All of the memories of you two playing games flashed in your mind. And what made the pain worse is that you had a huge crush on him. You could never forget that name...Ben...

"So (name), do you know how Ben died?" the school consoler asked. "He drowned, he drowned himself in the lake."

"Ok thank you for your time ms.(last name), you may go to back to your class."

Great. Two more class periods till I go home.

The rest of the day was a blur till you were walking home. You were stopped by Ben's mom and she asked if you could come over to her house to pick up some things that belonged to Ben that she felt comfortable giving you.

She gave you some of Ben's games, including a game that she found in the attic. "Thanks" you say as you give her a big hug. "We all missed him." She said. "Yeah, he was really nice too." She took me home and I decided to go through the games. I found the game that she threw in. Eh, what the hell, might as well play this game. The game turned out to be majoras mask. "Wow, a classic." you said eagerly. When you were gonna set a new log, you noticed that there were two logs already there. "Huh, BEN and Drowned. God that's sad and a little creepy. The game has a log named after Ben's death..."

So you erased them and you started a new one, of course naming it Link out of tradition.

~le time skip~

"Damn it's 5 in the morning!? Fuck I have scho- oh yeah it's Saturday today....today's Ben's funeral..."

"I better stop playing this game or I'll collapse from no sleep haha..."

As you go to save the game, it suddenly starts glitching and Link suddenly says "you shouldn't have done that..."

"AH WHAT THE FUCK?!" You screamed and then unplugged the game, shutting it off.

But then, the unexpected happened.

The T.V. turned on and it was staticky. As you rushed to turn it off, you saw hands appear through the screen, then a head and then the whole body was in front of you.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT THE FUCK?!!" You ran off but he caught up to you. He grabbed you by the waist and he turned you so you were face to face with him.

"(Name)...I've missed you..."

"What?!" You started freaking or when he said that.

He looks at you with his now saddened eyes. "Y-you don't remember me?..."

"Um...no?..." You look at him sadly but still kinda scared.

"I'm Ben, I'm your best friend. Remember?"

"Are you serious?" I wasn't sure if it was true or not but I was seriously questioning myself if my depression from Ben's death that had something to do with it.

"Yeah I'm serious...I'm sorry that I drowned myself...I just couldn't take the pain anymore. I'm so sorry (name)...I left you...I...I love you..."

I blushed furiously when he said that. "You...you love me?...I...I love you too..."

"I always wanted to tell you that but um...I was just too shy to tell you that. I always had a crush on you when I was alive...just knowing that you love me back is amazing and I'm so happy (name). So um...(name)...will you be my girlfriend?..."

"Of course Ben"

"So um...don't get scared but um..." He suddenly kissed you. The kiss made you feel happy but then, everything turned black.